Chapter 99

"If you are a child in the Irwin family then let's go!" Ashton called out and both Gracie and Ender came running to us as we stood by the front door.

"Okay let me check your back pack." Ashton took the teddy bear off Gracie's shoulders and made sure she had bunny, her sippy cup, and a sweater before zipping it back up and putting it on her.

"Let's go." I smiled and Ashton locked the house behind us as I got the kids into the jeep.

"Hey wanna drive there?" Ashton asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right." I laughed as he opened my door and then closed it once I was in my seat.

Ashton began the drive to Calum's house that he had driven me past once before and eventually we came up to the house where there were a lot of cars parked on the street and in the grass by the house and Ashton drove up on the side.

"Wait wait wait!" Ashton said to me as I began to get out and I paused as he ran over to get my car door for me.

I smiled as I got out and he went to get Gracie, setting her on the ground before putting on her back pack.

"Where's Grandma?" She asked, poking out her bottom lip.

"She's inside, are you ready to go find her?" Ashton asked and she jumped up and down excitedly.

He took her hand and mine and I placed my other hand on Ender's shoulder, pulling him along as Ashton walked us through the open garden gate and into a backyard.

There was music playing through speakers in the background, a long table was set up with food on it, and there were several other tables where people were sat talking and at one was Ann and who I assumed to be the other boys moms.

"There she is, go give her a hug." Ashton leaned down and told Gracie and pointed in the right direction before both Gracie and Ender took off.

"Grandma!" They both yelled and Ann and the other mothers looked up to see the two kids running towards them.

"There's my grand-babies!" Ann grinned as they approached and took them up in her arms, giving them both hugs.

"Kiss! Kiss!" Gracie puckered up her lips and Ann gave her a kiss and then gave Ender one on the cheek as well.

Ann stood up as Ashton as I walked up to them and I let go of Ashton's hand to hug her.

"Hi!" She hugged me tightly. "You look so beautiful!"

"Thank you." I smiled and she moved back to get a better look at me.

"So how was today?"

"It was hard, but I'll be okay." I assured her and she leaned in to kiss my cheek before hugging Ashton.

"Did you make sure my daughter in law was okay?" She asked as she hugged him.

"Yes mom." He chuckled.

"Grandma we go to your house and daddy play dress up with me!" Gracie jumped next to Ann.

"He did?!" She gasped. "That sounds fun."

Gracie nodded up at her then hugged her legs.

"Aw I missed you sweetie." Ann placed a hand on her head. "Do you want to say hi to the other moms?"

Ann picked up Gracie. "Okay, do you remember who is who?"

"Uncle Lukey's Mommy." Gracie pointed to a woman with the same dirty blonde hair as Luke and bright blue eyes. "Uncle Caly's Mommy." She pointed to a woman with short dark hair like Calum who looked very similar to him. "And Uncle Mikey's Mommy." She moved to a woman with blonde hair and a face similar to Michael as well.