Chapter 51

I knew that the weekend was going to be a really nice one when we pulled up in front of the Four Seasons Sydney. I mean, I knew it was going to be nice anyways since I was going to be with Ashton, but this was going to be like fancy nice.

Raising an impressed eyebrow at him he just gave me a smile.

Ashton paid the cab driver and then we got out, him getting our suitcases.

He took my hand as we walked inside the hotel lobby, my eyes widening at the immaculate decor and architecture of the room. We made our way to the front desk and a pretty brunette receptionist looked up with a polite, helpful smile.

"Hi, how may I help you?"

"Uh yes, I have a reservation for Irwin." Ashton said and she typed it into the computer then reached into a drawer and pulled out two square pieces of plastic.

"Alright Mr. and Mrs. Irwin, here are your room keys, and I hope you both enjoy your stay." She handed our keys and Ashton took my hand again as we left the counter.

I wanted to make a comment on what she had called us but decided not to and just let it go.

We headed towards the elevator and Ashton pressed the button for the 29th floor when the top floor was the 30th.

I didn't say anything until we got to our floor and the doors opened to another spectacularly lit and decorated hallway. We found our room, opening the door to a space that made my jaw drop.

"Wow." I said and Ashton chuckled behind me.

A little entry way with a chandelier above it opened up into a massive living room with a cream sofa, coffee table, television, and two cream arm chairs.

From there two French doors led to an even bigger bedroom where there was a king sized bed with a nightstand on each side. There was another table with a television on it along with another matching sofa and chair.

A large bathroom connected to the room complete with a shower and a bathtub. There was also a closet that was bigger than the one I had at home.

"This is amazing." I said as I stood in the middle of the two main rooms. Ashton came up behind me and wound his arms around my waist. "I've never stayed in a hotel before."

"You like it?" He asked, his lips pressing to my neck.

"I love it." I smiled and reached back to place my hand on the side of his face.

"So what's the plan for the rest of this evening?" I asked, hoping he'd give me an answer.

"We have dinner reservations at seven so we have like an hour and thirty minutes to kill."

"Okay, well then I'm going to get ready." I said and he let me go so I could get my toiletries from the suitcase.

Slipping into the marvellous bathroom, I got into the shower and washed my hair and shaved again even though I'd already shaved the night before (just in case).

When I got out I wrapped a towel around me and went back out into the bedroom to find my clothes.

Ashton was reclining on the bed and did a double take at me when I walked out.

"Hmm...maybe we should just skip dinner." He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes, heading over to the suitcase.

"In your dreams Irwin." I said as I grabbed my bra and underwear from the bag and made my way back to the bathroom.

I changed into the white set and used the hairdryer on my hair until it was ready for me to curl it.

I found my makeup bag and did my typical concealer and mascara and then headed back out to put on my dress.