Chapter 95

I awoke with Ashton snoring in my ear, Gracie's arm across my stomach and Ender's knee in my side.

Hoping I could catch a few more minutes of sleep, I turned more into Ashton who seemed to accommodate for my body even in his slumber.

His snores soothed me for a few more minutes until they came to a halt and he moved his head slightly before tilting it rest on mine.

"Morning love." I breathed into the quiet.

"Good morning." He said in his gruff, sexy morning voice, running his nose along the top of my head.

"Please tell me last night wasn't a dream." He chuckled and I joined in.

"Nope. It was very real."

"I still can't believe you did that for me. How long did you have this planned?"

"Since the day you left to move in to the house, the guys helped me and then I had your mom help set up the party so we could surprise you." I moved my head up to look at him.

"You're the sweetest thing." He kissed my nose.

"Well you always do these really nice things for me and I wanted to do something in return, and besides, she needs you as her dad." I rubbed my hand up and down his chest.

"She needs you too." He smiled at me.

We laid there for a few more minutes until Ender began to stir and rolled over on top of me.

"Umph." I said as he crushed me and shoved his shoulders. "Get off."

"Stop." He muttered.

"I'm not a pillow." I pushed him again till he moved over.

Rolling my eyes I looked back at a laughing Ashton.

Finally Ender woke up and left to go shower as we laid there with Gracie who at around 8:00 began to stir.

"Morning princess." Ashton pushed her hair back from her face as she smiled up at him sleepily. "Can I have some Gracie and Mommy cuddles?"

Gracie nodded as she crawled up Ashton's torso and into his embrace.

"There we go." Ashton grinned. "Gracie and Mommy cuddles are my favourite." He leaned down to kiss her head.

"I love you Daddy." She hugged him and I could see the smile broaden on his face.

"I love you too." He rubbed her shoulder. "You're sweet like your Mommy, aren't you?"

"I wanna be like Mommy." She said and I laughed.

"You are very nice." I leaned in to kiss her face. "So did you have fun last night?"

She nodded.

"What was your favourite thing?" I asked her as Ashton's arm that was wound around my body reached over to tickle Gracie's side.

"Cake!" She giggled as she tried to squirm away from him.

"Cake?! You liked the cake the best?! Not hanging out with your awesome parents?" Ashton asked her, laughing.

She pressed her face into his stomach as giggles erupted from her and Ashton and I laughed as well.

"Aw come here lovey." Ashton pulled her up towards us even more so she was laying between us.

"Hmmm I love you." I leaned down to kiss her forehead as she tucked herself in the place where mine and Ashton's bodies met.

"Love you Mommy." She kissed my nose back.