Chapter Six

The next day, the questions that I had finally put to rest in my head, woke up.

I replayed Ashton's kiss in my head so that I could remember every living detail. I wanted to relish in the feeling of it.

But I also had a job to do.

I was working on the third and final tour of the day when Ender caught me daydreaming.

"CARTER!" He shouted, waving a hand in front of my face.

I jumped in my seat.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"I said that Ashton called while you were gone and said that Michael, Luke and Calum could watch me on Saturday."He sighed.

"Oh, yeah sure that's fine." I agreed.

"Are you okay?" He asked with his concerned ten year old voice.

"Yeah, I was just daydreaming that's all." I pushed it aside and finished tying the knot I was working on.

"Okay we're all set." I clapped my hands together.

"Car, are you still teaching me how to drive the boat Sunday? He asked.

"That's the plan." I smiled, placing my hands on my hips.

"Sweet!" He cheered and then ran off to the other side of the boat.

I shook my head with laughter.

-

"Carter let's go!" Ender yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I yelled back at him.
Today was the day I was going christmas shopping with Ashton and honestly I was nervous. I hadn't spoken much to Ashton since he was last over a few days ago...after he kissed me.

I placed my phone in my pocket and grabbed my wallet from the top of my dresser and turned off the light to my bedroom, tromping downstairs.

"Ashton will be here any minute!" Ender said as I hit the bottom step with my foot.

"Calm down." I laughed as Ender ran around the living room.

I jogged to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle and took a quick swig as the doorbell rang.

"Ender can you get that?" I yelled but he was way ahead of me, leaping over the back of the couch and yanking the door open.

"Ashton!" Ender cheered.

"Sup little mate." Ashton grinned.

"Hey." I said as I walked towards him from the fridge.

"Hey." He shot me his charming smile and met me halfway, giving me a hug.

"Okay mate, you ready to go?" Ashton asked Ender.

"Yea." Ender nodded.

"Let's go then." Ashton said and we all walked outside. I locked up the house and Ender grabbed his skateboard from the storage area.

The walk to the lot was full of conversation between Ashton and Ender about what Ender was going to do with Michael, Calum and Luke. Ashton said that Michael had some things planned and Ender got more excited (if that was even possible).

When we reached the jeep, Ashton opened my door for me and then helped Ender into the back. After that he placed Enders things into the compartment and drove us out. I didn't know where the boys were staying so my interest peaked when Ashton drove us toward the rent villas. We had a lot of tourists that rented the villas when they came to our Harbour so during the summer holiday they were always booked.