Chapter 100

"Carter, come on. Time to get up." Ashton's voice slipped through my dreams and his hands placed themselves on the sides of my face.

"Okay." I breathed and felt him kiss my lips before I opened my eyes.

I got out of the bed and stretched my limbs while Ashton went to get his clothes from where he had laid them out on his dresser last night.

He slipped off his sleep shirt and I looked over to see his very defined and toned stomach.

"Now that's a nice view to wake up to in the morning." I gave him a sleepy smile and he grinned at me, laughing as he bent down to get his black tee shirt and slip it over his head.

I left his room and went across the hall to get the kids awake.

I lifted a sleepy Gracie out of the bed to take her to the bathroom where I drew her a bath and got her out of her pyjamas and into the bath.

"I want Daddy." She mumbled as I poured water over her head to get the shampoo out.

"Ashton!" I called out for him and he walked in the bathroom. "Someone wants you."

"You want me?" Ashton asked as he kneeled down next to me at the tub, reaching over to tweak Gracie's nose.

She nodded and he laughed.

"Here I'll finish giving her a bath." Ashton smiled and I moved out of the way so I could go curl my hair.

He pulled Gracie from the tub and wrapped her up in a towel before taking her to our bedroom to dry her off.

"Babe, what do you want her to wear?" Ashton called out to me.

"Black leggings, black and white plaid dress and the tan coat to go over it." I said and continued to fix my hair.

Once it was neatly curled and I applied makeup, I went back to the bedroom where Ashton had Gracie sitting on the bed playing with Ellie the elephant while he zipped up her bag.

I had Ashton go to wake up Ender while I got dressed in black skinnies, a tight high collared black long sleeved shirt, a black leather jacket over that and then black booties to complete the look.

"Ooo someone looks hot." Ashton smirked as he walked in and I gave him a playful wink.

"Thought I'd mix it up a bit. And besides, we spent a fortune on these new clothes so I might as well wear them."

"Honestly you look good in everything you wear, but those jeans..." He trailed off before lightly smacking my bum as he walked by me. "Are my favourite."

"I'll remember that." I giggled and went to get Gracie's shoes on.

Once her little black boots were on her feet I went to check on Ender who was fixing his hair in the bathroom mirror, already dressed.

I smiled happily and gave him a kiss on the cheek before going to the kitchen where Ann was already up and waiting for us with coffee.

"You are my favourite person right now." I laughed as she handed me a mug full of steaming coffee and took a few sips.

Ashton and the kids came into the kitchen and I sat Gracie at the bar so she could have breakfast that Ann and I made together.

Once both kids were fed Ashton went back to bring our duffels to the front door and our other bags.

Gracie messily ate her yogurt slowly and once she was finished I wiped off her face and hands and set her back on the floor.
"The car should be here any minute." Ashton said and I nodded, taking Gracie to the bathroom one more time before we left and then had Ender go as well.