Chapter 92

"Ashton. Carter."

My name was called out to me in my dreaming state and I nestled even more into the bed.

"Ashton. Carter." Someone then shook my shoulder and I whimpered, not wanting to be woken up.

"Ngh." Ashton's sigh sounded in my ear.

"Oh my God you two are worse than teenagers, wake up." I realised it to be Ann's voice.

I opened my eyes only to met with Ashton's chest from where my head was snuggled into and turned my head to the side to see Ann standing next to our bed.

"Ash wake up." I dropped my head back down.

"Five more minutes." He grumbled.

"No, we have to get up." I said and he let out a whine.

"We have to leave here in an hour and a half to make it to the ship on time, let's go you two. I will drag you both out of the bed don't think I won't." Ann threatened us.

"Well that's not very nice." Ashton groggily commented.

I sat up, Ashton's arms falling off me as I brushed my hair from my face.

"No." Ashton whined and pulled me back into him.

Ann rolled her eyes at this.

"Do I need to get a bucket of water to pour on you?" She crossed her arms.

"Nope, I'm up. I'm up." Ashton sat up quickly and I laughed.

"Well that worked." I giggled.

"Because I'll know she'll do it!" He exclaimed.

Ann left us so we could start getting dressed and a few minutes later Gracie ran into our room.

"Good morning baby girl!" Ashton gasped happily and caught her as she ran to him. "Mwuah mwuah mwuah mwuah mwuah." He attacked her face with kisses while she giggled.

"Hello sweet girl." I went over to her as Ashton lifted her up in his arms and gave her a kiss myself.

"Mommy." She reached out for me and I took her in my hold, hugging her to me tightly.

"Did you sleep good?" I moved her hair out of her face.

"Mhmm." Gracie nodded happily.

"Okay, well let's get dressed so we can go on the ship today." I told her and she clapped her hands together while I headed to the closet to pick out her outfit.

By the time I had decided on her white dress with the navy blue polka dots Ashton was already dressed in his signature skinny jeans and black shirt.

He dressed Gracie while I got ready myself and then we all headed to the bathroom where Ender was standing at the counter brushing his hair.

"You almost had water poured on you." He chuckled and pointed at me and Ashton.

"Well now I know what I'm going to do when you won't wake up in the morning." Ashton told him and Ender became wide eyed which caused me to laugh.

Once everyone's hair was fixed, teeth were brushed, my makeup was applied, and perfumes and colognes were sprayed, we headed to eat the breakfast that Ann had made.

When the food was scarfed down, Ender and Gracie went out to walk Bear while I grabbed Ashton's laptop and logged into our bank account.

"What are you doing?" Ashton asked me.

"Setting a spending limit on our cards." I replied.

"Why?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Why won't you let me buy you gifts when I want to?