Mitsuri x Reader

Oh god those hips. They swayed to the rhythm with the suaveness of a goddess. Her plaited hair glided in sync with her haori's rippling movements. Arms gracefully moved through the air and legs spun her breathtaking body in jaw dropping poise. Music drifted through the night, accompanying her dance of beauty.

My face was flushed and my heart throbbed with bittersweet longing. Watching her spin with a face of pure bliss, I desperately needed to be by her side. Sitting in the corner of the party would only get me so far, always the lone guy it seemed. The grip on my cup tightened and my expression soured. Another rock of her hips had me ready to curse whoever made her this gorgeous.

I glanced around the room at the other party participants. Some were dancing as well, others hiding in the shadows like me. Many had turned their attention to the girl twirling and gliding to the music in perfect harmony. She didn't have a care in the world though. She thrived on the attention.

The music changed and became more lively as if urging her on. She seemed to transform with the change of pace. Arms gliding, body twirling, hips rocking side to side. I swear she probably knew I was watching her. She knew how to push my buttons, she was usually successful and she knew I wouldn't join her on the dance floor.

Leaning back to take in the sight, she glanced my way. The eye contact made my breathing stop. Her lime green eyes seemed to glow under the lighting, all mischief and trouble. She ran her hands down her body slowly, stopping at her hips and gave me a meaningful wink before turning away. My breathing quickened, blush darkened and I nearly dropped my cup. Oh god save me now. I was so close to joining her just so I could put my hands on her waist and stare into those eyes.

Watching her more deliberately I suddenly hated how short her skirt was, how revealing her top was. Everyone could see her and everyone was. She spun my way, offering a single head nod before gesturing with her hand to come closer. The signal lit a fire in my stomach. She wanted me there with her and I wanted everyone to see us. It was easy, we could both win but I still hesitated. Those hips could be lying and it wouldn't be the first time. She was a temptress, a master of seduction. I was her prey, she was the predator.  Our relationship was nothing more, nothing less.

She watched me intently. I watched back. My fingers let the cup slip, its contents spilling on the floor. "Fuck it...".

I let my mind shut out everything else, my main focus lying on the pink haired goddess calling me to the dance floor. The song seemed to change once again as I stood inches away from Mitsuri. She smiled brightly, grabbing my arms and wrapping them around her middle as her hips hit against mine. My breath hitched at the contact, her chest touching mine. Hands ran up my stomach and landed on my shoulders. She swayed her body slightly, mine being encouraged to follow. My mind changed to autopilot as our bodies collided repeatedly in rhythm with the beats.

After a bit of dancing my haori began to feel suffocating. I paused, peeling off my outer layer and tossing it to the side. She grasped my uniform and my hands flew to her hips. She blushed at the action and I began to take control instead. I guided her body to sway with mine, us twirling together. She gazed at me, a new expression adorning her features.

I became hyper aware of the stares we were receiving from the others. The beauty dancing with the regular guy.  It should've felt like too much but with her expression I didn't dare stop. We picked up the pace in unison, our hands roaming each other's bodies, tangling in hair and grasping at uniforms. A thin layer of sweat rolled down my neck, collecting at my collar. I could tell she was tiring as well, even she had limits.

Mitsuri smiled at me, moving forward suddenly. Lips smashed into mine as she passionately kissed me. I pushed back eagerly. My brain did a 180 as new thoughts spilled into my mind. I wasn't as tired anymore, I could go on all night, her short skirt didn't bother me anymore, her revealing top was alright.

Her face retracted from mine, her eyes shining. I smirked at her in delight. She was perfect, my destruction and savior all in one gorgeous package. Strands of pink hair stuck to her forehead. I laughed at her, exhausted, brushing the strands to the side. She blushed at the movement and I grabbed her hand.

I pulled her behind me to a corner of the room that was less occupied. Slowing down the tempo, I gently grabbed her hips again. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and I rocked our bodies together slowly. I didn't want to stop but I couldn't dance that crazily all night long. This was slower, more meaningful and I could tell she enjoyed it better.

Her head rested against my shoulder, her breath tickling my neck. I sighed, satisfied. Oh I still know I'm the prey but I've kept the predator content for a night. She could hunt me anyday, any night. I lived for our cat and mouse game, our endless dance of seduction and danger.