Yoriichi x Reader x Michikatsu

Thanks @louvbkdk for the request!
———

A gentle breeze ruffled through my hair as if we were close friends. I chuckled to myself softly at the mental image of smokey fingers tangling with my hair. I suppose Michikatsu was right when he said my imagination got the best of me but right now it didn't feel like such a bad thing. In fact it only brightened my already cheery mood. I found it rather sweet to imagine the wind having a mind of its own and choosing to show me affection in its own way.

Sighing, I felt a hand intertwine with mine. My gaze glanced over at the quiet man who had a light blush along his face. It was cute how even the smallest touch was enough to make him flustered like this. Even the breeze seemed to think so as it blew through his long hair dramatically. My smile widened further at the handsome sight of Yoriichi in all his gentle glory. It was enough to make my heart beat wildly.

"This view is incredible. I hope Michikatsu will make it in time to see it with us," I dreamily breathed out, turning my gaze back out over the blooming valley. Flowers sprang up along the soft hills, bright colors bursting through the vivid green of the ground. A lake rested nearby with its sparkling waters that were just begging me to jump in at any second. Perhaps later I could convince the brothers to join me in a brief swim. Of course that was all depending on whether the other would show up.

"He should be here soon enough. You know how busy he gets sometimes," Yoriichi quietly stated beside me. I nodded along, knowing perfectly well that the both of them have become rather important lately. That's what happens when you are as amazing as they are. It was why I ended up feeling so strongly for both of them. They were kind and sweet with true hearts that seemed to beat for the world. I wasn't surprised when I came to the realization that I loved them.

It seemed perfectly reasonable to care so strongly for people like them. They were always nice to me and considerate towards everything I cared for which ended up being them. They didn't seem to mind sharing the attention either, all the affection I held being more than enough for them both. I just couldn't believe that I was seen as enough for them.

"Well in the meantime do you want to go for a little swim? It's perfect weather for it," I offered, gently pulling on his hand to urge him towards the lake where the water was gently lapping at the ground. I felt Yoriichi tense up slightly beside me but he eventually calmed down enough to look at me with his beautiful eyes. He still had a blush on his face, my own face warming at the adorableness of it. "If you're not comfortable with it, that's fine as well."

"No, I want to," he mumbled back. I flashed him a warm smile before releasing his hand to slide off my top layer. Yoriichi instantly turned away in what looked like panic, causing me to chuckle. For a strong warrior and serious swordsman, he was certainly embarrassed easily. I walked over to him to turn him around. His face was now a vivid red, his eyes looking anywhere but my stare. I was still wearing a shirt and pants underneath but it was clear he hadn't thought I would be.

"Get your head out of the gutter sweetheart," I whispered before stepping back towards the water. I turned away from him, hearing the rustle of his outer layer being stripped off as I took a step into the cool water of the lake. A chill worked up my legs and through my body, my teeth chattering softly in response. Despite the cold though, it still felt good and didn't stop me from wading into the water till it reached my chest.

Taking a moment to adjust to the cold, I was about to turn around to see if Yoriichi was following me in when a pair of arms wrapped around my torso tightly. I flinched at the sudden contact, the action a bit too confident to be Yoriichi. Without looking over my shoulder to confirm my theory, I felt a soft kiss placed onto my jaw which only concluded my suspicions as goosebumps unrelated to the cold prickled along my arms.

"Surprise," a familiar voice whispered into my ear. With a smile, I leaned into Michikatsu's hold willingly. I was really hoping he would show up to spend this time with his brother and I. It seemed that my luck was full today now that I could share this wonderful moment with both of them. On cue, Yoriichi swam up to us with a warm grin before wrapping us both up in his arms. My hands came up to cup Yoriichi's face tenderly, leaning my head back against Michikatsu's shoulder lovingly.

"Absolutely perfect," I murmured lowly, closing my eyes in bliss as another soft breeze kissed my cold skin. With the warmth of the twins pressing against me, I couldn't even feel the chill of the water anymore as my mind drifted off to paradise. With both of them smiling against my skin, I could only hope they were enjoying this just as much as I was.