Akaza x Reader (Part 1)

The night was cold but the hot water chased away the chill.  Steam curled off the murky surface and into the air.  Starlight gleamed through the leaves above, the moon providing lighting to keep the darkness away. 

Sighing out, I sank myself deeper in the hot springs.  God, I needed this.  I usually didn't bother myself with the hot springs in this area, they were often occupied by the other demons and I did not want to interact with them and fight over space. 

Luckily, I had found a private, hidden area away from peering eyes where I could relax in silence, not worrying about someone picking a fight about who had brought blood and dirt into the water or who's foot was kicking whose. 

A gentle breeze graced my face like a sweet kiss.  The night was truly beautiful.  Spreading my arms to hang onto the sides, I stretched filling the nearby space because I could.  This spring was smaller than the others but still big enough to fit about three demons comfortably so if someone did stumble across it, it wouldn't be preferable, but there would be room. 

As if answering my thoughts, my head jerked up at the scent that now wafted through the air.  I shuddered in recognition, turning my head to meet the demon.  Pouting, I regretted even thinking of how much room there was, as if I had somehow manifested upper moon 3. 

"Akaza," I whispered lowly, my voice traveling in the silence.  My eyes scanned him, focus catching on every detail.  He gazed back, face expressionless and stance solid.  I definitely wouldn't mind sharing the hot springs with him but I wasn't about to offer an invitation. 

"Is there room for one more?"  His smooth voice raised the hairs on my neck, though I couldn't tell if it was from warning or want.  Folding my arms closer and sinking lower in the water I nodded my head tersely.  He shouldered off his top before moving to his pants.  I quickly turned my head away and waited hearing the sound of his bottoms hitting the floor and gentle ripple of water as he climbed in. 

Hesitantly looking forward I found him straight across from me, arms stretched to the side and head propped back as beads of water trailed down his face and neck after, I was assuming, dunking his head in the water. 

Suddenly very aware of my own nakedness, I eyed my pile of clothing and was grateful for the water being murky enough to hide my lower features. 

"You're nervous."  The statement dragged my attention right back to him.  My eyes pierced his golden ones with, what I was hoping, an intense glare and not a nervous glance.  His amused snort gave me an indication which one it was.  Crossing my arms, I dropped my glare.  He chuckled lowly sending shivers through my body. 

"How cute," he cooed, leaning forward and closing some distance between us.  I hissed in response, my hands stretching out in the space between us to keep him away.  The feeling of skin under my fingers made me flinch.  I hadn't expected him to be close enough to touch and I began thinking of reasons in order to understand his behavior, nothing came to mind. 

Touching his chest, even if it was to keep him away, felt personal and sent strange sparks through where we touched.  His skin was warm and wet, both from the water.  I didn't dare look in his eyes, my body was already revealing too much already. 

"Don't be nervous, I won't bite," he whispered dangerously.  I only shook my head in response, hands beginning to tremble slightly.  Settling for a poker face, I tilted my head up to meet his golden eyes and wide smirk.  Grasping his chest, my nails dug into the flesh slightly, just enough to be a warning.  His eyes narrowed in challenge, his own hand grabbing my wrist but not pulling my arm away yet. 

Our intense stare down finally snapped as he rolled his eyes and sank back against the wall again.  Without my hand on his chest it felt cold from the night air.  "I really thought you'd let me tease you more, it's been a rough day but this little encounter has been entertaining," he sneered at me. 

"Glad I could provide entertainment," I shot back sourly before lunging forward at him, my arm connecting against his throat.  I angled my body so it didn't rest against his as I applied pressure against his neck, that same tingling sensation from before spreading through my arm and the night air cooling my chest. 

"Now get out," I seethed.  He looked up and smiled knowingly, not at all concerned by my threat or my attempt at suffocating him.  Despite that, however, he pushed my arm away and stood up as if to leave.  Water drops rolled down his torso and I couldn't pull my eyes away fast enough as I mentally traced the dark lines on his pale skin. 

"Fine, I'll leave but you'll miss me so find me later."  And with that he pulled himself out of the spring without warning, my mind reeling with the offer and the view.  Quickly shielding my eyes too late, I felt my face heat up.  The way he had looked, standing there with the steam curling around his body.  I growled softly, shaking my head as if that would clear my thoughts. 

By the time I regained my composure and turned around, he was long gone.  I slid back below the water with an irritated groan.  I was totally gonna find him later even if I tried to fool myself into thinking I was immune to his charms.  A sudden thought shook through me as I launched up to search for my pile of clothes finding them gone.  "Damn you Akaza!" I shouted into the night but only silence answered back.