Douma x Reader (Part 1)

Thanks @Local_Skeleton32 for the request!
———

Fury guided me through the mansion, my anger rising with each step I took.  I could barely restrain myself from tearing up the walls as I passed by.  I had to keep myself from lashing out until I saw him.  He deserved all my anger and far more for what he's done yet again. 

Indulging a bit as I neared his room, I kicked over a small table in the hallway.  The object broke instantly into wooden shards, a loud splintering sound echoing off the walls.  I'd have to apologize to Muzan later about it but right now all my attention was focused on Douma who was probably already shivering in anticipation, the damn bastard. 

Practically tearing his door off its hinges, I barged into his room without a second thought.  My eyes scanned the area to find him sitting atop his makeshift throne of pillows, lounging back without a care in the world as he sent me a knowing smirk.  I wanted to just slap his smile right off his face but I held back from violence for now.  I knew how much it would please Douma to throw a punch in his direction. 

Instead, I was stuck staring him down as my hands clenched into fists by my side in frustration.  He didn't even blink, trying to capture me in his ever changing eyes but it wasn't going to work.  Perhaps any other time it would work but the injustice at play was keeping my head clear besides the anger buzzing around inside it. 

"My oh my, you look like you were in a hurry to get here.  What do we want me to do for you?" he smirked, absolutely aware of his wording and the effect he had on plenty of people.  Plenty of people like all the innocent girls he's been devouring without remorse or respect.  It infuriated me to no end that he was playing off his actions so nonchalantly.  Was he so heartless that he couldn't even spare pity? 

"I'm sick and tired of hearing of all the massacres of young girls you commit.  It's disgusting and shameful," I spat out, hissing each word with enough venom to kill.  Perhaps it was strange of me to even feel any sort of justice after all the death and destruction I've caused but I didn't discriminate at least.  If I did, it was towards those that deserved a painful death.  None of the innocent women that Douma prowls upon deserved this. 

"You're just jealous that it's not you I'm feasting on.  We can arrange that if you really want," he cooed, tilting his head to look at me clearer.  The intent in his eyes was clear, his expression shameless and unapologetic.  My anger was only growing with each breath he took.  Even the way he was laying across his pillows made my nerves fry. 

"I want you to show some damn respect to these women!  Devouring constantly like this on innocent lives is godawful.  Do you have any remorse at all for all the harm you've done to those girls?" I raised my voice, pointing at him accusingly.  He only shrugged it off with another flashy smile as if he was trying to distract me from my very nature.  I couldn't just sit back and let this happen.  If that made me more human than the other demons then so be it but I wasn't going to let go of my conscience and back down just yet. 

"You seem tense.  Come over here so I can give you a massage, handsome," he smiled invitingly, patting the spot by him as if I wasn't ready to snap at him.  Striding towards him, I felt my restraint loosening as I stopped in front of him, looking down at him with a glare that he didn't seem to even care about.  This was all just a game to him by the look of merriment in his eyes.  My frustration cracked at that. 

Leaning down, I gripped the front of his shirt harshly before yanking him up to my face to sneer at him distastefully.  I could feel the thin material stretching in my aggressive hold but I didn't relent as I looked into Douma's eyes with pure disgust.  He stared back, wide eyed and seemingly paying attention now that I had him in my stranglehold. 

"How fucking dare you?!  You don't get to treat all the women you see like shit and get away with it!  They don't deserve to be toyed with the way you play your animalistic game!  You better keep your disgusting hands off of another woman for at least a week or I swear to whatever god is out there, I'll tear you apart," I shouted in his face.  He was finally silent now as I took a few angry breaths.  I squeezed my eyes shut to let my fury wash away. 

When I opened my eyes again, I found Douma with an appreciative stare and a pink blush across his face.  His hands slowly lifted to touch my wrists gently that were still holding him by his shirt.  His long nails traced along my skin softly, trailing up my arms teasingly as he seemed to practically swoon in my hold. 

"That was so damn hot, do it again," he whispered pleadingly.  A single beat passed before I dropped him back down onto the pillows.  I gave him a disgusted sneer but I felt my head becoming dizzy even as I tried to fight the heat creeping up my face.  He didn't deserve my admiration for even a second.  I wasn't about to let him get a pass just because he was pretty.  I did have to get out of here though before I ended up doing something I'd regret. 

Turning away from him without another word, I saw myself out.  The burn of his stare followed me the whole way as my hands clenched up again but for all the wrong reasons.  It was wrong for me to find the way he had been looking at me attractive.  I was still pissed of course but when he called out, I felt my whole body tense pleasantly.  "Come back again soon and I'll give you that massage."