Chapter 8: You Are My Medicine (5)

Pressing down on her shoulders, Sidharth maintained distance from her body. The strength of his arms bore down on and immobilized her.

Sidharth didn’t watch to touch her body because he feared it was a trap that would doom him eternally—an
addiction he would never shake off from after the first try.

But in this moment, it should be fine if he just used his hands and had no actual and direct contact.

Shehnaaz felt as though she was being submerged in cold water one moment, then burned in flames the next.

It was as though someone was gently kissing her all over her body. Her most sensitive spot was being teased, faster
and harder.

The long suppressed desire in her heart was released by the increasingly passionate kiss. She gave a long moan, sweat drenching her body while she was unable to stop trembling.

Sidharth gave a deep growl with her release.

Her voice was seductive and carried the relief from straining for so long, but his own outburst took him off guard.

His heart dropped.

He had never lost control like this before, he hadn’t done anything but help her.No, he couldn’t allow himself to lose control like this.

He couldn’t afford any weaknesses.
Raising his head, he sighed deeply twice in the darkness to
calm his increasing heart rate.
His vision was getting accustomed to the darkness, and although it was blurry, he could see her face.

Though her eyes were blindfolded by a silk scarf, it happened to draw attention to the exquisite plane of her
nose, and her delicate, full, and soft lips. Like a rose, it bloomed before him.

Her pants grew heavier and her mouth let out gasps like a lure.

All lures were sweet and beautiful.
He reached out his hand to palm her lovely cheek, his right thumb unintentionally brushing across her lips: moist, trembling, and soft beyond belief. He quickly moved his hand away as though it were burnt, his right hand traveling down her face to her exquisite collarbone.

Although it was bone, it felt so delicate that he could easily snap them with a touch.

Sidharth faltered, the pads of his
fingers skimming along her collarbone gently like a breeze, across her thin
shoulder, her seemingly boneless
arms, and finally her waist.

He paused slightly.

It was truly a delicate and tiny waist.

Pressing his lips together, Sidharth’s adam’s apple bobbed laboriously and he panted heavily.

Suddenly, he didn’t dare to get any closer and increased his distance.

Although Sidharth had never had sex with anyone before, he had ample theoretical knowledge. He had seen
the bodies of many women during his training to resist sexual temptation, but had never been aroused.

Facing those women, he was even able to control his biological desires and suppress arousal.

With Shehnaaz however, merely looking at her had destroyed his defences. Sidharth coughed gently and made the logical decision to not think about this.

Looking at his own powerful body and how tiny she was, how on earth would he…

Sidharth knew he couldn’t ruminate about this problem.

As soon as he began thinking, he was completely covered with sweat as he clamoured to quell his desires and relieve her hunger.

Fortunately she had already received release, so Sidharth thought it would be alright to undo the Hermes scarves tied on her body. He sat up from the bed to go wash up in the bathroom and he even filled a basin of water to clean Shehnaaz as well.