Chapter 194 - Live Video Feed

The icy grape rolled between Shehnaaz’s teeth. It was cold to the touch, but she could feel Sidharth’s lingering warmth on it.

Her white, perfect teeth bit into it, instantly filling her mouth with sweet grape juice.

It was aromatic and sweet, with an underlying hint of acerbic bitterness. She carefully tasted it again, and the bitter taste had turned into an intoxicating wine.

It was what love tasted like…

Shehnaaz was feeling light-headed. It was just a single
grape, but she felt as though she had just downed a bottle of wine. Her cheeks were flushed; her eyelids lowered seductively over her luminous, starry eyes. It was the look of undisguised adoration and unconditional love.

Sidharth smiled faintly. His sturdy hand held her head in place as he kissed her again and again. His tongue, feeling lonely and restless, pried open her lips and slipped inside her mouth to taste the fresh grape juice.

Shehnaaz was being kissed so thoroughly she hardly knew where she was. Her dark jade eyes were dim, as though a thin veil had been drawn across them. She could not get her bearings; she felt as though she were soaking lazily in a hot spring, too comfortable to get out. But a single phrase continued to echo inside her head: “…This is how I feed my girlfriend.”

Was he saying that she was now officially his girlfriend?

Shehnaaz slowly came to her senses. She asked shyly: “… So you admit I’m your girlfriend now?”

Sidharth hesitated, before saying with a smile, “Don’t get ahead of yourself. You haven’t succeeded in seducing me.”

“What do you mean, I haven’t succeeded?” Shehnaaz was
annoyed. She put her hands on Sidharth’s chest and tried to push him away. She lowered her gaze, her long lashes fluttering furiously. “But you just said that’s how you feed your girlfriend grapes…”

Sidharth let go of her neck. He moved his hand to her slender waist and calmly said, “That was just a demonstration of the sort of privileges my girlfriend will get
to enjoy.”

Shehnaaz’s brain immediately went into forced shutdown mode. “…What? You’re kidding me!”

Sidharth pulled her tight against him. He pressed his lips to hers and whispered seductively, in between kisses, “Want to be my girlfriend?”

Shehnaaz’s brain had turned into mush. “Yeah…” There was a hint of self-pity and indignation in Sidharth’s voice. She was like a child staring forlornly at a sweet that was forever beyond her reach.

“Do your best to seduce me, then. Once you succeed, all these privileges will be yours, and yours alone…” Sidharth’s voice was low and seductive.

Shehnaaz found it irresistibly sexy. She took a few deep breaths. It was now or never. She stood on tiptoe as she slid her arms around Sidharth’s neck. He was still kissing her, but she had
decided it was time to fight back. “You want me to do my best? Well, you have to show me a little sincerity, too…”

“Sincerity…?”

“Yes. For example, what other privileges are you offering?Feeding me grapes isn’t enough.” Shehnaaz was feeling devilishly mischievous; she wondered if this was what it felt like to tempt Adam into taking a bite out of the apple. “You should demonstrate the correct method of stroking your girlfriend’s hair. And what about the correct method of taking an intimate, post-coitus photo with your girlfriend? You should demonstrate that, too.”

Shehnaaz’s voice was tender, sweet, and barely a step above a moan. She did not know it, but her misty eyes and the soft, hazy look of love on her face was irresistibly seductive. She was a young, innocent girl, and also a
mature, sexy woman—the lethal combination was enough to send Sidharth over the edge. His lower abdomen seemed to be burning up. His arms shook as his body tensed; he was hard as iron, and every fiber in his being was screaming “let’s give her a proper demonstration.” Just as he was about to snap and lose control, Deepak’s nervous voice sounded over his Bluetooth headset: “Sir, please come over, quickly. We have a situation…”