Chapter 133 - It Must Be Fate

Happy Birthday King 👑
Hope I will meet you soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parth's palms were sweaty and nearly trembling. Shehnaaz could sense that he was very nervous. Looking up at his gentle face and hopeful eyes behind the gold-rimmed glasses, Shehnaaz's heart was warmed and touched. So she wasn't unwanted... Turn out there was someone who wanted her... The corners of Shehnaaz's lips slowly raised to form crescent, her cherry lips making an attractive smile.

Parth's heart nearly jumped out of his chest as he subconsciously grabbed her waist and lowered his head to kiss her lips.

"Don't..." Shehnaaz frantically pushed him away and backed away a few steps, her face flushed, "Don't be like
this..."

Parth was slightly out of breath. He had the urge to touch Shehnaaz when he saw her hanging head and half
exposed slender neck. He stepped towards her, but Shehnaaz backed up again and was nearly pressed against the window sill.

"You don't want to be my girlfriend? I really like you." Parth felt hurt-he pursued her for so long time and never expected this result.

"Parth, do you really want me to be your girlfriend?" Shehnaaz glanced at him, "Then can you promise me one
thing?"

"What is it? I'll agree for sure." Parth's mood eased suddenly, and he watched Shehnaaz with happiness in his eyes.

Shehnaaz smiled and tilted her head, "Wait for me these next six months. If you don't change your mind in six months and wait for me to return at the end of the year, I'll be your girlfriend. -What do you think?"

Shehnaaz deliberately said this because she remembered Shefali saying that Parth's first love ended because of long distance. Shehnaaz was staying in the States for six months and would be on the opposite side of the world from him. She wasn't certain if they could overcome this.

Parth froze and it was obvious he didn't expect Shehnaaz to refuse being his girlfriend despite pursuing her all
the way to States. However, he had to admit that he had made progress with Shehnaaz finally giving him a clear
answer. He just had to wait until the end of the year, and as long as he was willing, she would be his girlfriend.

The initiative was actually in his hands. He felt relieved and accepted Shehnaaz's proposal, "Ok, I'll wait for you. In six months, on the day you come back, I'll pick you up at the airport."

Although there were still many uncertainties, Shehnaaz's heart couldn't help skipping a beat when she heard him make the promise.

"You'll really pick me up?" Shehnaaz murmured and took the initiative to grab his hand, "If you're still so good to me in six month, I'll be your girlfriend."

Parth was satisfied and pulled her into a hug.

Rohit called from outside the door, "It's getting late, should we go to dinner?"

Shehnaaz pushed Parth away, "I'll treat you to dinner."

Parth grinned as he took her hand and walked outside the room together.

Rohit eyed them coldly, "What were you guys doing in there? What took so long?"

"Nothing, just chatting with Sana." Parth's smile was gentle and he appeared much happier than when he
first arrived.

Shehnaaz didn't hide anything from Rohit, so she proclaimed frankly, "Parth and I made a promise. He'll
wait for me for six months and when I return to the India, I'll be his girlfriend if he's still willing."

"Really? Well then I congratulate you in advance." Rohit looked at Shehnaaz, then Parth. He didn't take it to heart and chuckled, "What a happy thing. Let's go celebrate!"