Chapter 125 - A Big Gift

“‘London International Telecommunications Conference’?”
Shehnaaz looked at the message Deepak had sent her. She opened up a browser, navigated to a search engine, and looked it up. “It’s in two days; there isn’t much time.”

She propped her chin up with her hand as she looked over the program for the London International Telecommunications Conference, her finger tapping lightly on the mouse as she read. She texted Deepak a moment later.

“Call me as soon as the conference begins. I have a big gift for you.”

“What gift?”

Shehnaaz briefly explained her plan. Deepak, with his knowledge and expertise, instantly understood what she was up to. He could hardly contain his excitement.

“You clever girl! You never cease to amaze me! Send me the program—we’ll give ’em a show to remember!”

Sidharth and his men arrived in London. Once they were settled in and ready, they contacted the Indian delegation, who was also in London to attend the International Telecommunications Conference.

The delegation was led by Deputy Minister Laghari, from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Deputy Minister Laghari met and spoke with Sidharth behind closed doors. As soon as the hour-long discussion was over, Deputy Minister Laghari dispatched an urgent report
to the India.

He received a reply from the India on the opening day for the International Telecommunications Conference, at five o’ clock in the morning: he was to listen to Major General Shukla, and do exactly as he was told.

Both parties had been careful to use a codename for Major General Shukla in their communications, to avoid leaking his identity.

Deputy Minister Laghari immediately informed the delegation that there had been a change of plans: they would be under direct command of a special military task force from the India on this day.

Sidharth did not reveal himself to the other members of the delegation. He stayed behind the scenes while Deepak and Little Ahuja from Squad B made the necessary preparations.

“Get a persuasive speaker, and make sure they’re prepared to speak on the commercial value of the GSAT-7 System at the conference today.” Sidharth personally gave the order to Deputy Minister Laghari, but did not elaborate. He was keeping his cards close to his chest, as a precaution: Deepak was the only other person who knew what was really going on.

At six o’clock in the morning, London time, someone knocked on the door to Sidharth’s hotel room.

Deepak opened the door and saw a tall woman with fair skin standing before him. She was beautiful.

“Megha Reddy , first secretary for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, reporting for duty.” The beautiful woman introduced herself and nodded to Deepak with a smile on her face.

Megha Reddy had large, doe-like eyes
and a strong, prominent nose. Her lips were full and her smile was wide. She was tall, but her natural height had not deterred her from wearing high heels. She had on a light gray pencil skirt and a fitted white blouse that hugged her figure in all the right places, accentuating both her slender waist and ample bosom. Her buttocks were unusually full and round for an Asian woman.

Deepak’s eyes gleamed with interest as he looked her over. This woman probably had some Caucasian blood in her, he guessed.

He opened the door and stepped aside to let Megha Reddy in.

“Welcome Miss Reddy. Come in, the chief is inside. I’m his secretary.” After closing the door behind her, he asked, “Are you perhaps from H province? H province had the highest percentage of people with Caucasian ancestry.