Chapter 182 - Comparing People (4)

Shehnaaz nodded enthusiastically: it was exactly what she would have done, herself. “If you’re going, Auntie, I’m right behind you! How are you feeling? I’ll ask Brother Sandeep if you can move to another room. You need a good rest, get your strength back for your trip tomorrow!”

Rita took a moment to check herself. She pinched her arms, kicked her heels, and mumbled: “…I should be fine, I think? I’m a little weak, but that’s only because I’m hungry…”

Shehnaaz: “…”

Pffft! Shehnaaz could barely keep herself from laughing out loud. Auntie Rita was soooo adorable…
Shehnaaz smiled at Rita. She had been sad for the older woman at first, but she now knew that Rita
did not need her sympathy. The last 16 years hadn’t been particularly pleasant for Rita, anyway. It was probably for the best that she didn’t remember them.

The smile was still on Shehnaaz’s face as she left the room to look for Sandeep. She wanted to ask him how Rita was doing, physically.

Sandeep was staring vacantly at his computer screen. He had just finished analyzing Rita’s data.
He noticed Shehnaaz, and slowly lifted his eyes from the screen to stare at her instead. He seemed dazed. “Sana, come and look at this. The data… the data… the data…” He tripped over his words as his chubby face grew increasingly flushed with excitement.

Shehnaaz’s interest was piqued. She walked over, stationed herself behind him, and looked over his shoulder at the computer screen.

The program that Shehnaaz had written for Sandeep analyzed the data by comparing Rita’s physical health indicators with the country average.

The health data they had were categorized according to the
subjects’ ages.

Rita’s data fell within the range of the average 30-year-old woman’s; some of her test results were actually better than the average, in fact!

She did not just “feel like 30″—she was literally 30.

This was entirely scientific. For example, the degree of aging in the skin and hair, and the health of the bones and internal organs could be measured objectively with the current medical technology..

Rita’s data served as a reminder that ignorance was bliss: countless people would die of jealousy if they knew of her unbelievable return to youth.

Shehnaaz understood what the data was saying. Her hands flew to her mouth as she sucked in a breath. “Auntie Rita should be 48 years old, right?!”

“Yes,” Sandeep said bluntly as he stared at the data, his eyes burning with maniacal obsession. This was the miracle of life… the fountain of youth had sprung forth from his hands…

Rita had spent the last 16 years immune to the passing of time.

It wasn’t just her memories; her body, too, had been suspended in time.

Hehe… hehehe… hehehehe…

Shehnaaz was puzzled by Sandeep’s creepy laughing. She
rolled her eyes at him, before bending over to put her hand
on the mouse. She said cheerfully, “Brother Sandeep, this data goes against everything we know about medical science. I
think we’d better delete it…”

“I’ll delete it, of course. But let me look at it for a while longer, I need to stuff it all in here.” Sandeep pointed to his head.

Shehnaaz shook her head in resignation. She straightened up. “Can I ask you something? Does Auntie Rita have to be confined to the operating chair? Lying on that chair all day can’t be good for her. Can we move her to a proper bedroom instead?”