Chapter 167 - Lucky Enough

Shehnaaz quickly opened her eyes. She stared at Sidharth. Her large, misty eyes shimmered with unshed tears. There was a hint of uncertainty and embarrassment in them. She was a green fruit that was now on the verge of ripening, so to say.

Sidharth felt a thrill run through his body. He could not help himself—he cupped her cheeks and kissed her. The last time he had kissed her, he had been like a wild, unstoppable hurricane. This time, however, he was exceedingly gentle; he gingerly pressed his lips to the extraordinary softness of her mouth.

He carefully pressed his lips against hers a few times, before
parting his lips to suck on hers.
Shehnaaz’s lips were a little swollen. Her heart fluttered. She extended her arms and wrapped them around Sidharth’s waist, nestling herself in his arms as she leaned into his tender kisses. Her lips were still lightly pressed together, however. She was nervous.

Sidharth’s gentle, insistent kisses eventually persuaded her to relax and open up her mouth. His tongue slipped inside, invading her private domain for the second time.

His tongue explored the inside of her mouth confidently and meticulously. Finally, it caressed the delicate tip of her tongue playfully. Shehnaaz shivered violently all over. Was the tip of her tongue her weakness? He had barely touched it, but she was already ready to collapse to the
floor.

Sidharth noticed that she was getting increasingly weak-kneed. He moved one of his hands from her cheek to her slender waist, and held her up as he continued kissing her.

Shehnaaz had always been an intelligent student, eager and quick to learn. In a few moments, she had mastered the basic elements of kissing and was now shyly returning his kisses.

She pressed her lips together and gently sucked on Sidharth’s lips, just as he had done to her.

Sidharth stilled. He hugged her tightly in her arms as he parted his lips for her.

Shehnaaz could not ignore his invitation. She tentatively slipped the tip of her tongue into Sidharth’s hot mouth.

She had barely tasted the inside of Sidharth’s mouth when his tongue impatiently surged out to greet hers. It wrapped around her tongue, caressing it, rubbing it,
provoking it.

Every time Shehnaaz thought she had mastered the art of kissing, Sidharth surprised her with something new.

There was so much to learn.

There was a vast sea of knowledge waiting for her.

Shehnaaz swooned, her brain heady from Sidharth’s kisses. She had not known that Sidharth—the
staunch, stoic, no-nonsense major general—could be so gentle.

She lost all sense of time. Finally, the doorbell to their suite rang, and an orderly spoke over the intercom. “General Shukla, your breakfast is ready.”

Sidharth released Shehnaaz’s lips, and helped her smooth her messy hair.

Shehnaaz let out a satisfied sigh. She lowered her eyes and leaned against Sidharth’s chest, her lips curved into a secret smile—she looked lustful and satisfied.

Sidharth found it irresistible. He lowered his eyes to look at her. “Sana, are you trying to seduce me?”

Shehnaaz had been caught red-handed. She smiled and took a step backwards. She smoothed her hair, and adjusted her top, which had gotten a little wrinkled. She tilted her head as she asked coyly: “Yes, I was.
Were you seduced, Sidharth?”

“It was okay. Try harder next time,” Sidharth said indifferently as he tousled her hair. He promptly turned and left the room.

Shehnaaz pouted behind his back as she followed him to the dining room for breakfast.