Chapter 196 - Making Exceptions

He was overcome with indescribable emotion.

Sentimental tenderness, love, lust, affection—they rolled over him in tangled waves.

Sidharth could not stand it anymore. With a sudden forceful tug, he whirled Shehnaaz about to face him. He slid a hand into the thick, luxurious hair behind her head, and the other around her slender waist. He pushed her up against the wall behind her, and pinned her against it.

Shehnaaz could not move. She looked up and saw his thick,
perfectly shaped eyebrows and his dark, inky eyes close in on her.

She could feel his breath upon her. Her arms automatically
reached out and hugged Sidharth around his sturdy waist. She lifted her chin to look at him, and before she knew it Sidharth’s lips were already pressing against
hers.

Shehnaaz felt an electrifying current course through her veins. Her fingers trembled; she was numb all over. Soft, indistinct moans escaped from her throat.

The wall behind her was hard, but it was nothing compared to the unyielding strength of Sidharth’s body.

He was not holding himself back.

He wished he could keep her captive in the palm of his hand, and never let her go.

Shehnaaz enjoyed being subjugated in this manner. She
had always felt like a dandelion seed floating in the air, weightless and rootless. Sidharth was her only emotional harbor; she needed him to control her, subjugate her, in order to feel secure. Her heart hammered wildly against her chest.

The temperature in the bedroom seemed to have shot up by several degrees. The both of them were beginning to feel a little too warm for their clothes.

Shehnaaz was still wearing the down jacket she had put on before stepping out onto the balcony. She had barely finished whispering “it’s warm in here” before Sidharth tore the jacket off of her and tossed it to the floor.

Shehnaaz pressed her lithe, supple body against Sidharth. He was tempered steel, but she would melt him into a molten puddle.

Their kisses were so intense they could feel themselves burning up.

Sidharth wanted more. He held her up and kissed her hungrily over and over again.

Shehnaaz’s heart trembled at the power rippling through Sidharth’s body. She wriggled against him, savoring the feel of his muscles against her.

Sidharth was a disciplined man with superhuman self-control. Even so, he felt himself going over the edge. Shehnaaz’s wriggling and squirming was too much for him.

Sidharth felt like a balloon about to burst; he quickly held her in place as he panted into her ear: “Don’t move… I need you to be still for a moment…”

Shehnaaz did not dare move. She kept herself as stiff and rigid as a board. After what felt like an eternity, Sidharth finally let out a long sigh and put her down.

Shehnaaz looked up at Sidharth, her face bright red. She quietly asked him a question.

Sidharth replied with a simple “Yeah,” before folding her back into his arms. “Sorry, I must have scared you just now.”

Shehnaaz: “…”

She was so annoyed she felt like dashing her head against the wall. She had wasted an excellent opportunity to seduce
him!

If she had been just a little braver, if she had not freaked out
like a silly girl, she would probably be having her way with
Sidharth by now…