Chapter 115 - Crazy Rich

The four of them returned to Sidharth and Deepak's hotel, but did not go up to their room.

Deepak alone returned to the room they had booked.

He hastily packed their things and paid the bill. They left the hotel after that.
They had to look for a new place to stay.

After driving around Vienna, they finally decided on the most expensive luxury hotel in the city: the Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof.

Naturally, they had disguised themselves.

They had washed the paint off their faces, and changed out of their camouflage wear.

Sidharth was now dressed in a tailor-made navy blue casual suit. His jacket was open, revealing a light blue
Egyptian cotton shirt underneath. His slacks were loose; the outfit was supposed to be casual, but it looked formal and dignified on him all the same.

He opened the car door and got out of the car. Although he was wearing sunglasses, it did little to conceal his incredibly handsome features.

He had a hand in his trouser pocket; his other hand hung loosely by his side, the cuffs turned up to reveal a Jaeger-LeCoultre Hybris Mechanica watch. It was an ultra-thin tourbillon minute repeater watch; the complex, yet deceptively simple design suited Sidharth's imposing and self-effacing demeanor. It seemed almost to have been designed with him in mind.

The bellboy noticed the watch as soon as Sidharth walked through the doors of the hotel. His eyes lit up. He noted the casual nonchalance with which Sidharth wore the watch, which he knew to be worth at least 10 million euros-this man was probably as wealthy as a European crown prince.

Sidharth casually pulled out his Black Card, as Deepak stepped forward to interpret for him. He spoke in fluent German, and asked for two of the hotel's luxury suites.

Everyone in the hotel was watching them: they were cowed by Sidharth's aura of wealthy indifference.

The deputy managing director of the hotel personally attended to them. He helped the men check in and led them
to the hotel's best luxury suites. He showed them the highlight of their accommodations: a picture perfect bird's-eye view of the beautiful city of Vienna and its surroundings, framed by a wide window that faced the room's entrance and ran along with the length of the room.

Sidharth had not spoken a single word. He kept his hands in his pockets as he stood before the window and looked out at the deep blue sky.

Deepak bustled about, ever the dutiful attendant; he was a Personal Secretary, after all.

The two injured soldiers had put on sunglasses, too. They stood motionless behind Deepak, pretending to be his bodyguards. Altogether, they looked like the entourage of a crazy rich Asian billionaire who had come to Vienna for business.

The managers of the Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof attended to the men with the utmost respect. They helped
settle the guests into their rooms and were rewarded with extremely generous tips for their efforts. They accepted the money happily and finally left Sidharth and his men
alone.

As soon as they had gone, Deepak and the two men from Squad A immediately got out their infrared and
electronic signal detectors. They combed the suite meticulously: top to bottom and inside out.

The men only relaxed when they were satisfied that the rooms were free of hidden cameras, microphones, and EMI devices.

Sidharth nodded to the two injured men from Squad A. "Rest up. Your only mission for the next few days is to recover from your injuries."