Chapter 20: The First Time Seeing Him

Kasmira nodded her head in silence as she watched the scenery outside the car window fly by. Her heart was
wrenching inside with the pain of the last few weeks, however.

If disaster hadn't befallen her family, she wouldn't be going to stay with someone like Brother Goldy. However, she never intended to marry him, so whether or not he had a wife made no difference to Kasmira.

The "Brother Goldy" the blonde man referred to was a notorious gang leader in the C City crime circle. He had pursued her for a long time and Kasmira had never considered him as a nuisance before because she had
always had been good at dealing with people. She had never looked down on him or showed contempt, which was
why he could be her very last life line in this moment.

The car gradually sped away, and the Sinha's became ghosts in C City.

...

These days, Sidharth was also very busy. After learning that Yamaguchi Youko had supposedly died in a car
accident after returning to Japan, he felt that overall, the incident was very peculiar. He had initially believed that Shehnaaz's current plight was a disaster brought on by the jealousy of Arti, but he had come to discover that it was not that simple.

"Sir, are we really not going to deal with the Yamaguchi- gumi?" Deepak had been focusing on collecting data
from Japan these days and was especially focused on the
Yamaguchi-gumi.

Sidharth toyed with the round gold coin hand in his hand and finally slammed it down on the desk. He had come to a decision. "No, we will not deal with the Yamaguchi- gumi."

"What?" Rohit and Deepak both jumped up, "Sir! You don't want revenge?!" This was not his style at all.

Sidharth shot them a look. "How can that be? We will not look for Yamaguchi-gumi, but look for Oda Masao directly."

Deepak was the first to react, his eyes shining as he gave Sidharth a thumbs up. "The General is truly the General! Shoot the horse before the horseman, capture the leader before the minions! Let's go find Oda Masao!"

Now that they had selected a target to go after, the next step was to find information about him.

"Know the enemy and know yourself; in a hundred battles you will never be in peril" Sidharth recited to himself.
The famous words by the legendary military strategist and philosopher, Bharat Kaushik, in his book, The Art of War, would need to be closely followed and applied as Sidharth and his men proceeded with this private mission.

"Sir, it looks like there is really
something suspicious about this Oda Masao." Deepak displayed the
information sent by a Special
Operations Forces member in Japan on the large screen display to Sidharth.

Sidharth placed one hand on the long table before him and rested the other on the armrest of the easy chair.
He appeared in thought as he nodded in confirmation. "Let's move then; we'll go to Japan."

"You are going personally?" Deepak was shocked. "Can't we have our people on that side take action?"

"This is a serious matter. It's best I go and handle it myself." Sidharth stood up and closed the notebook beside
him, then said to Deepak, "You and Rohit let your families know that you're coming to Japan. This time
it's just us three."

"Roger!" Deepak replied
enthusiastically. Then, in a smaller voice, he asked, "What about the base? And Miss Gill?"

It had already been five days and Shehnaaz had not yet woken up. Furthermore, Sandeep believed that something was changing in her blood samples and was scrambling around to try and find information on what was going on.