1

When receiving a call from Yan Xi, Xie Ning shrank under the covers, dizzy, and did not hear what Qing Yan Xi said for a long time.

He rushed to finish an urgent draft all night, and Party A only responded in the morning. After the draft was finalized, he fell directly onto the bed and fell asleep in a dark place.

The phone line rang for a long time, and Xie Ning rubbed his forehead with a headache, and then became sober: "What did you say? Say it again?"

Yan Xi repeated it, "You and Xu Qing broke up?"

"Oh." Xie Ning replied, "divided."

Yan Xi hesitated to speak but stopped.

Xie Ning glanced at the time, at 7 o'clock in the evening, this sleep directly put a day to sleep.

Yan Xi was silent for a while: "How are you now?"

Xie Ning answered honestly: "The head hurts a bit." I didn't sleep well this night.

"The stomach is uncomfortable." Hungry without food for a day.

Yan Xi sighed, "Don't think about it, just stay at home, I'll be here soon."

What can't he think of? Xie Ning was inexplicably: "Then bring me a dinner when you come."

Xie Ning regained consciousness on the bed for a while, got up to change clothes and wash, the various drawings beside the computer desk were messy, he cleaned up, and went to the kitchen to scald himself a cup of hot milk.

The phone screen lit up, and when he looked at it, there were more than a dozen missed calls.

Three are from Yan Xi, and the rest are from Xu Qing.

Xie Ning took a sip of hot milk, the body warmed up a lot, and then he blackened Xu Qing without hesitation.

There were also a few messages from Xu Qing.

【I'm wrong. 】

【Don’t break up, OK? 】

...

not good.

Xie Ning emptied her inbox and blocked all other contact information of Xu Qing.

After all this, the doorbell rang.

Sure enough, Yan Xi rushed over quickly, with a very light porridge.

The white porridge was so tasteless that Xie Ning said: "What is not good to bring, I must bring such a bland one."

Yan Xi looked at his face: "I'm afraid you have no appetite."

Shainin not only has an appetite, but also a good appetite. He put the spoon aside, went to the bedroom and took out a coat: "Forget it, let's go out to eat."

Yan Xi said, "I have had dinner."

"Then have another meal with me, as it is a supper."

On the way out, Yan Xi's phone rang several times, he took out the caller ID number and pressed it directly.

"Who?" Xie Ning asked casually.

Yan Xi said, "A fool."

Xie Ning: "Don't think I didn't see the caller ID." He didn't peek at it deliberately, mainly because he remembered the serial number too well, and he recognized it at a glance, Xu Qing's.

Yan Xi sneered: "Isn't he a fool?"

Xie Ning thought for a while, but couldn't refute it.

Yan Xi has always had a prejudice against Xu Qing, perhaps it cannot be said to be a prejudice.