66

Xie Ning received a call from Yan Xi, saying that he was going to the south for a business trip on the weekend, so he could meet him.

No one can meet, but Yan Xi and Xie Ning must be meeting.

The time was set for Saturday night. The crew closed early that day. When Zhuang Yan returned, Xie Ning was planning to go out.

Zhuang Yan clasped his wrist and said, "Wait for me."

Xie Ning turned his head to see him.

Zhuang Yan had just returned from the outside, his fingers were slightly cold, and it was a coincidence that he was putting on Xie Ning's wrist tattoo.

Fingertips covered it, and after staying for a while, he seemed to rub it twice unintentionally.

Zhuang Yan felt it the last time he kissed. This time, he found that the skin under his fingertips was slightly rough.

Like... scars?

Zhuang Yan's eyes darkened.

Xie Ning seemed unaware, and asked, "What's the matter?"

"I'll accompany you." Zhuang Yan's tone was calm, and he kept his heart's emotions back and forth tight.

Xie Ning glanced at him unexpectedly: "What are you going to do?"

Zhuang Yan curled his lips and smiled at him, "Anyway, sooner or later, I will be a family, and I should be familiar with your friends."

Shainin frowned and hesitated for a few seconds.

Zhuang Yan asked him: "How are you going to get there?"

Xie Ning: "Take a taxi."

"You can try." Zhuang Yan laughed, "The location here is rather off, and it is usually impossible to get a taxi. Are you planning to wait for a few hours in the cold wind?"

Xie Ning was surprised: "Is that so?"

"Yeah." Zhuang Yan made the decision directly for him, "You don't know how to drive by yourself, don't hesitate, I will send you there."

Xie Ning had no choice but to say "OK".

Sometimes he finds their way of getting along is quite interesting.

Zhuang Yan has a strong personality, but Xie Ning is comfortable with the situation, so between the two, it is often Zhuang Yan who has the initiative, and Xie Ning passively accepts.

But Shainin didn't hate this feeling, and even faintly breathed a sigh of relief.

He used to be confused and muddled. One day is one day. There is no goal or direction in life, just like walking in the mist.

I don't know the way forward or the way back.

Now it's different.

Someone took his hand and pointed him in the direction.

He doesn't have to worry about whether to go left or right, just trust Zhuang Yan wholeheartedly and let him make a decision.

Then wait for him to take himself out of the fog and usher in a bright future.

"Wait for a few more minutes." Zhuang Yan clasped Xie Ning's wrist and led him into the master bedroom.

Xie Ning wondered: "You still have something?"

"No." Zhuang Yan said, "I change my clothes."

As he said, he opened the closet, took out two sets of clothes and spread them out on the bed: "Which one do you think is better."