101 extra 4 (7)

Zhuang Yan lives in a private apartment area not far from the school, not in the bustling city center, nor in a deserted and remote place, with moderate traffic.

The two went straight to the 8th floor from the elevator in the underground garage. Xie Ning glanced when they got out of the elevator. There was only one family on the 8th floor.

The overall style of the room is similar to that of Zhuang Yan. The overall style is mainly in Nordic cool gray, with a high-cold temperament that is not far away.

But the details are dotted with several decorations, revealing a bit of warmth and softness.

Xie Ning hesitated at the door for a few seconds. Zhuang Yan had already bent down and took out a pair of brand-new slippers from the Xuanmen cabinet.

Xie Ning changed her shoes and followed Zhuang Yan into the house.

It probably occupies a whole floor. The apartment is very large and has many rooms. The living room and kitchen are all available. There are also two bathrooms. One is in the master bedroom and the other is outside.

"There are a few rooms that are vacant and useless." Zhuang Yan took him around the entire apartment, and finally stopped in front of the room.

Xie Ning asked: "Do you live alone?"

Zhuang Yan: "Yes, do you think it's too big, and it looks a little empty?"

Xie Ning didn't say a word, but he agreed. Such a big house, living alone is indeed a little wasteful, and it seems empty and lonely.

"That's why I want to find you with me." Zhuang Yan said.

The area of ​​the guest room is the size of a bedroom, and someone will come to clean it regularly, so it looks clean and tidy, and the bedding and duvet cover are all available.

"This room has a small balcony." Zhuang Yan introduced, "So I made it a guest room, but it has been vacant since I moved in. No one has ever lived in it."

Xie Ning followed in and turned around and said, "Very good."

"It's fine if you are satisfied." Zhuang Yan turned his head to look at him, "If you live in, you will become the first owner of this room."

Xie Ning asked: "Where is your room?"

Zhuang Yan took the opportunity to lead him to the master bedroom: "It's next door, do you want to go in and have a look?"

Xie Ning shook his head.

The bedroom is too private, and Xie Ning feels that his relationship with Zhuang Yan is not so good that he can enter and leave his bedroom at will.

Zhuang Yan seemed a little regretful, but didn't say anything, and then introduced other places to Xie Ning.

"There is everything in the kitchen, can you cook?"

Xie Ning replied in a low voice, "...not very good."

Zhuang Yan: "It's okay, I will. It seems that I will cook at home in the future."

Xie Ning was taken aback by the "home" statement.

From Zhuang Yan's perspective, there seems to be no problem.

But Xie Ning hasn't felt "home" for too long.

"The room over there is my study room. There is nothing important. You can go there when you want to use the computer. There is also a grocery room next to it, which is mainly stacked with some of my shooting equipment."

Zhuang Yan pointed to a room again and said, "The last room is empty. I haven't figured out what I will use it for, so I didn't show anything. It's just right now."