19

Formation of the game was a practice in their rich second-generation circle years ago.

These people wander outside all year round, and they still have to go home obediently during the New Year, pretending to be obedient in front of the elders, and visiting relatives and friends.

Therefore, in the previous game, it means "the last happy hour of the year", and it is generally crazy to play.

Xie Ning first visited once and drank a lot of alcohol, but didn't feel any joy, and then stopped.

Wei Lang didn't have a deep friendship with him. Two years after being rejected, he saved the invitation step. I don't know why he invited him again this year.

Yan Xi was also surprised: "They used to rent high-end clubs for a night, and they called a few female celebrities and internet celebrities. This year they are very generous, and they directly signed Lanzhai."

Lanzhai is a private club built in the suburbs. The surrounding environment is elegant and membership-based consumption. It is said that the boss has an unusual background and belongs to a place where rich people may not be able to enter.

Today they ate Sichuan food. Yan Xi's ability to eat spicy food was average, but Xie Ning liked it, so he chose this restaurant. At the moment, he was so spicy that he was panting and sticking his tongue out.

While sticking his tongue out, he said, "Wei Lang is going to celebrate the Chinese New Year ahead of schedule? Lanzhai has already signed up, and there are more people invited than in previous years. All the queues in the city have received invitations, even me."

Xie Ning raised his head: "Even you invited?"

Yan Xi raised his eyebrows and looked at him: "Yes, but I guess I was invited only by the way. The main thing I still want is to invite you, and I'm afraid you won't go alone."

Xie Ning frowned: "Why is he doing so much trouble?"

Yan Xi: "What else..." I want to watch the show.

Halfway through, I don't know whose cell phone rang.

Yan Xi touched his pocket, and the phone turned black quietly.

It's Xie Ning's call.

Yang Rui called, it was difficult to hang up, and Xie Ning didn't avoid Yan Xi, so he picked it up.

Yan Xi was a little embarrassed when he was eating the food alone, just when he found out his cell phone, he asked a friend to find out how many people Wei Lang had invited.

What Yang Rui wanted to talk about happened to be about Zhuang Yan's movie.

Xie Ning was very happy to hear that, the serious and reliable big crew is still making movies. Inviting him to take the lead is not to let him start as a young assistant.

As for the hard work with the team, Xie Ning had been mentally prepared for this and felt that he could bear it.

When Yang Rui said that the director was Zhuang Delay, he was taken aback: "Zhuang Yan?"

When he said this, Yan Xi who was opposite raised his head and looked over.

Yang Rui didn't know anything about him and Zhuang Yan, and asked, "Do you know him?"

Xie Ning: "...I don't know."

Putting aside the little relationship that Xu Qing had mixed in, he and Zhuang Yan really didn't know each other. To really talk about the relationship, it is also the relationship between the director and the fans.

"But I've seen his movie, it's pretty good."

"You've seen it too." Yang Rui smiled, "Zhuang Yan... is really talented, but he is too aloof and has a high vision. I have a student who worked with him before, but in the end it didn't make much noise. happy."