31

Nothing in this world can spread faster than gossip.

Yan Xi's hometown is out of town. Every Spring Festival, he packs up his luggage and returns to his hometown to accompany his parents during the New Year.

After the holiday, he had just returned from the plane and heard about Zhuang Yan and Xie Ning being spread in his circle of friends.

"Do you know about Zhuang Yan and Xie Ning?"

"It seems that Zhuang Yan has taken a fancy to Xie Ning and is chasing him."

"Of course it is true. This is what Qi Rui said to me personally. Qi Rui and Zhuang Yan grew up wearing a pair of trousers. Can what he said is false!"

Yan Xi:? ? ?

When he contacted Xie Ning, the rumors had escalated time and time again. From Zhuang Yan to Xie Ning, it was spread that Zhuang Yan had chased Xie Ning, and then someone firmly stated that they were already together.

Yan Xi asked Xie Ning: "You and Zhuang Yan..." What is going on?

Before I finished the question, Xie Ning slowly blushed.

"!!!"

Yan Xi took a deep breath and said in disbelief: "Are you really together?!"

Suddenly, his heart was filled with the pain that the Chinese cabbage that his family had grown so hard was smashed by the pig.

Xie Ning shook his head and said in a weak tone: "Not yet, not together."

Yan Xi didn't feel much better after hearing this.

Seeing Xie Ning's flushed face, wandering eyes, and suspicious pauses when speaking, he looked like a spring heart.

Although they are not together yet, it is estimated that it is only a matter of time.

Yan Xi sighed deeply and asked, "Then you...where are you going?"

Xie Ning: "..."

Xie Ning had nothing to hide from Yan Xi, but this time he was very embarrassed and said, "He has confessed."

Yan Xi: "You didn't agree?"

Xie Ning shook his head: "I'm not mentally prepared yet."

Yan Xi remembered that Xie Ning asked him for Doctor Ji's contact information in the middle of the night, and his heart moved.

He later asked Dr. Ji that his mobile phone was turned on as usual during the Spring Festival, but he said that Xie Ning had not contacted him. I wonder if he had forgotten.

Even so, Yan Xi felt very relieved.

This is Xie Ning's first attempt to contact a psychologist.

He doesn't know if this matter has anything to do with Zhuang Yan, but there is no doubt that Xie Ning now has the mind to walk out of his own enclosed space and slowly touch the world.

As long as he has this will, it is a huge improvement.

"If I remember correctly, you and him should have known each other for less than two months." Yan Xi thought for a while, "I think you should think about it."

Seeing Yan Xi's expression dignified, Xie Ning bit the straw, took a sip of the drink slowly, and nodded: "...Hmm."

He recalled it afterwards, as if he and Zhuang Yan had just met each other recently.

Only two months...

With his cold temperament, changing to someone else, two months may not be enough for him to remember the other person's name.