76

Early the next morning, Zhuang Yan woke up first.

Xie Ning was still immersed in his dream. Zhuang Yan looked at his sleeping face for a while, then carefully put his hand on his forehead and tested the temperature.

Zhuang Yan knew that he was in poor health and was afraid of the cold. A slight change in temperature would make him easy to catch a small cold. For a while, Zhuang Yan saw that his whole body was melancholy, his voice was low and dumb, and he coughed twice after saying a few words.

Last night Zhuang Yan was extremely patient and gentle. He made a lot of preparations for this, learned all kinds of knowledge, and cleaned up afterwards, but also knew that Xie Ning was still prone to illness at this time.

Fortunately, Shainin is not hot.

Zhuang Yan raised his body and turned his head to look at Xie Ning.

He didn't dare to move too much, because Xie Ning was half pillowed on his shoulder, sleeping soundly.

The quilt slipped slightly, revealing most of Xie Ning's looming neck, and the white skin was dotted with a few hickeys, which were left when Zhuang Yanqing couldn't help it.

Zhuang Yan inevitably thought of Xie Ning last night, very shy, but also very well-behaved, letting him do whatever he wanted, and burying his head in the soft quilt when he couldn't bear it, as if this could cover his completely blushing face.

Fortunately, he has strong self-control and knows how to exercise restraint.

Zhuang Yan thought this way, otherwise Xie Ning, who was as soft as a ball of cotton, didn't know what he would toss into.

After a while, the sky gradually broke, and even through the thick curtains, light entered the bedroom.

Xie Ning moved uneasily in his arms twice. Zhuang Yan thought he was awake, but after a closer look, he found out.

Xie Ning was still in the dream, just saying something intermittently, the voice was soft and fuzzy, Zhuang Yan had to lower his head and listened closer.

He murmured, "...it hurts."

Zhuang Yan was stunned for a moment, and began to reflect on whether he hurt people last night.

After a while, I watched Xie Ning roll over and retract into his arms, hugged his waist, and said, "Mom...I'll be obedient."

Zhuang Yan, who was called mother, couldn't laugh or cry, but was a little curious about what Xie Ning dreamed of.

"...It hurts." Xie Ning frowned and his expression became painful. Although it was only a moment, Zhuang Yan still saw it.

He patted Xie Ning's back comfortably.

Xie Ning was quiet for a while, then began to talk in sleep: "...I don't want to go...Don't send me..."

His eyelashes trembled twice and he woke up abruptly.

"It's still early." Zhuang Yan's voice was close at hand, "Sleep for a while?"

Xie Ning was stunned for a while, as if still immersed in a dream, and blinked slowly.

"What time is it?" he asked in a low voice.

Zhuang Yan picked up the phone and glanced at it: "It's not too late, it's just after 9 o'clock."

Xie Ning paused for a few seconds, and when he woke up completely, the memory of last night also came to his mind.

He silently withdrew from Zhuang Yan's arms, blushing completely.