81

At dinner, Ms. Qiao and his wife also came over, because Xie Ning finally packed too much luggage, and a few people did not eat out. Zhuang Yan even started cooking before leaving.

Ms. Qiao sighed with emotion: "I haven't seen you cook so diligently at home before. As expected, the men who want to get married are different."

After a meal, Xie Ning cleared the table, and Zhuang Yan went upstairs to lift the suitcase.

"Everyone is a little goodbye who is newly married. If you are not newly married, you have to make a little goodbye." Ms. Qiao took advantage of Xie Ning's absence, and mocked Zhuang Yan.

The mother and son have similar personalities, and they are used to teasing each other before meeting. Zhuang Yan put the box in the corner and said indifferently: "When I am away, I will trouble you to take care of Xie Ning for me."

Ms. Qiao raised her brows: "I'm asking for help right now, but I'm willing to speak nicely, even using honorifics..."

Zhuang Yansi didn't care: "You also said, I am asking you, of course I have to be respectful."

"Why do I always listen to something wrong," Ms. Joe said, "You have to point your face."

Zhuang Yan sneered: "For the sake of my wife, what kind of face do I want."

Ms. Qiao: "..."

"Your dealer's man is really..." She rubbed her forehead helplessly, "Don't worry, not only Xie Ning, Mr. Xie, and his parents, I will watch more and make sure to take care of him when you are away. It's proper."

Zhuang Yan exhorted two more words: "Xie Ning, he can't drive, he usually goes out to get the driver to pick him up, his cooking skills are half, and occasionally forget to eat, let Aunt Chen come to the house to cook..."

At the end, he himself laughed a few times: "If you don't pay attention, @铝似鹄 Basic!br/>

Ms. Qiao glanced at him, but it was rare not to be joking: "Knowing that you are not at ease Ningning."

Zhuang Yan accepted it with a smile: "If it wasn't for the crew that couldn't lack me, I wouldn't want to go."

"Don't worry, I am rushing back to China because of this." Ms. Qiao stood up, "That's also my righteous daughter-in-law. I take care of him, so I don't need you to tell me."

Sending Zhuang Yan to the airport, Zhuang Yan grabbed Xie Ning's hand and wanted to give him a hug.

The elders were still watching, Xie Ning was a little bit shy, hesitated for a few seconds before reaching out and hugging Zhuang Yan.

The hug time was a bit long, Zhuang Yan held for a long time, and there was no need to let go.

For some reason, Xie Ning also let him hold him docilely, without pushing away.

But after a while, the two still separated.

Finally, Zhuang Yan glanced at him deeply, his eyes were deep, as if they contained a thousand words.

For a moment, Xie Ning wanted to follow him on the plane and follow him back to the crew.

But he quickly woke up.

"Goodbye," he said.

He thought that Zhuang Yan probably had the same idea as him, because he watched Xie Ning for a long time, and finally kissed him very restrained.

As he approached, Zhuang Yan said softly in his ear: "I'll be waiting for you over there."

Xie Ning looked at him and said, "Okay."