21

The rooms provided by Lanzhai for guests to rest are very high-end. It is a small courtyard style with a single family. The interior is a suite. The kitchen has everything. You can relax for a month when you are in a bad mood. It aims to make guests feel the warmth of home. .

Hot spring water is also introduced into each yard, so secluded guests can soak in the hot spring in their yard.

The service is worthy of its high price.

Zhuang Yan took Xie Ning to the room. Someone came up to say hello in twos and threes along the way, and Xie Ning was able to nod in response to others.

There is no way to look drunk.

If it weren't for his eyes always blank, Zhuang Yan couldn't help wondering whether he was really drunk or pretending to be drunk.

Zhuang Yan didn't know how much Xie Ning had drunk. He lowered his head and sniffed on his neck, and he could smell the slight smell of alcohol.

People have thousands of ways to get drunk. Xie Ning should be the most normal one, staying quietly on the side, you ignore him, and he ignores you.

When you get closer, he will look at you indifferently-and let you do whatever you want.

This kind of doing whatever he wanted made Zhuang Yan very excited.

He looked at Xie Ning and slowly stretched out his claws.

The hand fell on Xie Ning's hair, his fingertips dipped into the smooth hair, the soft touch made Zhuang Yan's lips curled up, and he couldn't help rubbing it on his head.

Xie Ning tilted his head, letting him mess up his hair like a bird's nest.

Zhuang Yan chuckled, then stretched out his hand and squeezed his face, even poking him on his shallow dimple.

This time Shainin reacted, he slowly said, "What are you doing?"

Zhuang Yan smiled: "You are so cute."

Xie Ning reacted slowly after being drunk, and said after a while, "Oh."

When Zhuang Yan let go, Xie Ning's face was pinched red.

Zhuang Yan found that Xie Ning, who was drunk, was amused more than usual.

Xie Ning opened her eyes wide and looked at him with a confused look.

Zhuang Yan suddenly remembered a description, pure and seductive.

Such a contradictory description fits Xie Ning perfectly.

Seductive.

Zhuang Yan leaned close to him, couldn't help but stretched out his hand to lift his chin, and looked at him for a while, looking down, sweeping across the straight bridge of the nose, and landing on his slightly opened lips.

Red, slightly moist.

It suits him to kiss like this.

Zhuang Yan only kissed today, and now that Shiji knows the taste, he is a little bit ready to move.

But he looked at Xie Ning like this, and couldn't help spurning himself.

People are drunk, and it is too shameless to take advantage of others.

Xie Ning suddenly said: "Do you want to kiss me?"

Zhuang Yan was taken aback, and when he met his pure eyes, he felt that his thoughts were too dirty.

He calmly asked, "Can you?"

Xie Ning thought for a while, and shook his head seriously: "No."

Zhuang Yan considered himself a gentleman and respected Xie Ning's wishes, so Xie Ning said no, he let go of his hand disappointedly.