58

Song Qingqing volunteered to contact Xia Wan because she owed Zhuang Yan's favor to several adults to find out the news.

In fact, Song Qingqing’s sense of Xia Wan was excellent at first.

Xia Wan has a good background and has never had any hardships since she was a child. She was held in the palm of the palm by her parents before marrying, and put on the cusp of her husband after marrying.

But her character is not squeamish, nor does she have the domineering and sharp temperament like some noble ladies that Song Qingqing has seen.

She behaved elegantly, was gentle when chatting with Song Qingqing, and spoke softly.

Song Qingqing studied painting, and Xie Ning also started painting in elementary school. Xia Wan never stopped him on this point and even helped him contact many masters.

Therefore, Xia Wan also knows a lot about art, and can talk very well when chatting with Song Qingqing.

Xia Wan often mentions Xie Ning, and his tone is also praised.

Song Qingqing is not surprised.

Any mother is always proud when she mentions her son in front of others.

Even after Song Qingqing noticed Xia Wan's idea of ​​bringing her and Xie Ning together, she did not feel much disgust.

After all, Xia Wan's methods were very gentle, which did not make her disgusted, but rather curious about Xie Ning.

It wasn't until she learned about Xie Ning and Zhuang Yan that there was something wrong.

Recently, she and Xia Wan have gotten closer, pretending to have such a funny attitude towards Xie Ning.

Xia Wan really had the idea of ​​letting her meet Xie Ning.

But Xie Ning's attitude towards her is very indifferent now, let alone an appointment to meet, even she herself mostly has the opportunity to see Xie Ning in the compound.

However, there is Father Xie in the compound, so she is not easy to bring outsiders in at the family banquet. This time Xie Ning's birthday party became an excellent opportunity.

Song Qingqing and Zhuang Yan were ventilated, and thought it was better to do it.

For some reason, Song Qingqing felt that Xia Wan was very stubborn about Xie Ning's sexuality. After several trials, she could feel the obsession of Xia Wan.

Zhuang Yan asked her to be invited to the next birthday party. After all, she knew the bottom line, and with Xia Wan's obsession, if she were to come over for a specific girl, she might be able to find a moth.

Xia Wan naturally noticed Xie Ning's cold look.

This is the norm for her. She smiled and introduced: "This is what I mentioned to you last time. The girl in the exhibition is called Song Qingqing."

Song Qingqing smiled at Xie Ning: "Hello."

Xie Ning was annoyed, but when facing Song Qingqing, he suppressed his anger and said hello: "Hello."

As for they had seen it a long time ago, neither of them mentioned it tacitly.

Xia Wan had already prepared Xie Ning to turn his face and leave. Seeing him now greet Song Qingqing well, his eyes brightened.

She breathed a sigh of relief from the bottom of her heart, and said, "You are all learning painting, you should be able to talk together, I just..."

She said that she found Zhuang Yan standing next to Xie Ning, she couldn't help but asked, "This is your friend? Why haven't I seen it before?"