56

Xie Ning's shoulders trembled, her head lowered, and the back of her neck flushed.

Zhuang Yan hugged him and asked, "Can you do it, boyfriend?"

Xie Ning took two deep breaths, and suddenly rejoiced that Zhuang Yan hugged up from behind. He couldn't see the blush spreading on his face, which made his sense of embarrassment slightly reduced.

He looked down and tried to stabilize himself: "No, no."

Zhuang Yan's hand leaned on his waist, and he did not know when he reached in under his loose hem.

The cold fingertips touched the skin, causing Xie Ning to tremble and completely fell into Zhuang Yan's arms.

Zhuang Yan asked unhappily: "Why not?"

Xie Ning's heart was beating: "...I, I'm not ready yet."

"What are you going to prepare?" Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows and bit his ears in a low voice: "I want to sleep in the same room with my boyfriend. Isn't it logical?"

Xie Ning didn't want to discuss this matter with him anymore, and said softly: "Can you let me go first."

Zhuang Yan smiled faintly, released his hand and took a few steps back, and asked, "Is it uncomfortable? Sorry, forgot that I still smelled of alcohol."

Xie Ning breathed a sigh of relief, turned to look at him, and shook his head slowly.

At this moment, the alcohol on Zhuang Yan's body has almost dispersed, leaving only a few very light and very light, inaudible, only when he is tightly surrounded by him can he feel a thing or two.

Just now Xie Ning's nose was lingering with the few scents of alcohol, it seemed that he was also drunk, and now he was a little sober.

He looked at Zhuang Yan and whispered, "I'm not mentally prepared yet."

Zhuang Yan looked at him quietly for a few seconds, then suddenly asked, "Baby, are you thinking of something wrong?"

Xie Ning was taken aback: "Huh?"

Zhuang Yan raised an eyebrow and smiled: "Do you...think I want to do something to you?"

"No!"

Xie Ning's face burned and she raised her head suddenly.

I don't know what he was thinking of, his face was burning with smoke, and a large swath of red spread all the way to his neck.

Zhuang Yan moved in his heart and smiled: "Did you really think about it?"

Xie Ning naturally couldn't admit it, her face shook like a rattle: "I didn't think about it!"

"Lying again." Zhuang Yan couldn't help but scratched the tip of his nose.

Xie Ning's eyes were erratic, but a little bit of peach and plum color bloomed on his face, so red that it was really beautiful.

Zhuang Yan sighed, "I really thought about it."

Xie Ning continued to speak hard: "...No!"

Zhuang Yanshu turned a blind eye: "I am curious now, what do you think?"

Xie Ning simply put aside the beginning and ignored him.

"Stop teasing you." Zhuang Yan said with a smile, "I finally got my boyfriend status, shouldn't I ask for some legitimate benefits?"

Xie Ning's lips trembled slightly, as if moved.

Zhuang Yan took advantage of the victory and pursued: "Look at the couple outside. Which one lives under the same roof but still sleeps in two separate beds. If it is known to others, wouldn't it be possible to misunderstand what is wrong with our relationship? ."