74

After Father Xie woke up, the last stone in Xie Ning's heart also fell.

Zhuang Yan's movement speed has always been very fast. Before Xie Ning could react, he had asked someone to move his things from the lakeside villa.

Speaking of it, it's not a day or two for the two to live together, but it's the first time that they have this feeling that the future lives are all integrated.

They each had a bedroom when they were in the lakeside villa, and the hotel when they were filming did not have many personal items.

Now the clothes of the two of them are placed in the same closet, and they are tinged with each other's breath.

Their tastes are very good. At first glance, the clothes in the closet really can't tell you and me. Zhuang Yan ran his fingers across the clothes and picked out a dark coat.

"What if I accidentally took the wrong clothes one day?" Zhuang Yan asked him with a smile.

Xie Ning gave him a calm look: "Why is it so easy to make a mistake."

"Ok?"

Shainin compared the two figures: "Your clothes should be one size bigger than mine."

Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows: "What if you didn't pay attention?"

Xie Ning said: "Even if you don't pay attention when you take it, you will know if it fits when you wear it."

"Yes." Zhuang Yan seemed a little regretful, "That's really a pity, I'm still thinking about someday you can go out in my clothes."

Xie Ning glared at him blushing.

As he was about to go downstairs, Zhuang Yanchang stopped him with a hand, with an indelible smile on the corners of his lips: "You wore the wrong thing today."

Xie Ning paused and looked down at his clothes.

Today, the weather is warmer. Xie Ning doesn't wear much. The delicate shirts and trousers are all very good-fitting. The sleeves are folded to reveal half of the wrists. The trousers are just right. There is nothing wrong with the size.

Xie Ning made up his mind that Zhuang Yan was teasing him again, pursing his lips and glanced at him: "What's wrong?"

Zhuang Yan retracted his hand, and his eyes fell on his neck with a smile: "The tie is wrong, this one belongs to me."

Before Xie Ning had time to lower his head, Zhuang Yan had pulled him to the mirror: "Look."

He wore a light blue tie around his neck. Because Zhuang Yan prefers dark colors, he didn't pay attention to it when he picked it. He really took a strange one.

The clothes of two people can also be distinguished by size, but it is not easy to distinguish clothing accessories such as ties, cufflinks, and even belts.

Xie Ning's face was slightly hot.

He raised his hand and touched the tie twice, and was about to untie it for another.

Zhuang Yan squinted his eyes, suddenly bent down, enveloped the person in his arms, holding Xie Ning's hand, and tied back the half-unfastened tie again.

"I only wore this tie once, because I don't like this color, and it's been pressed on the bottom of the box since then. I didn't expect it to be suitable for you."

He lowered his head, his lips seemed to be against Xie Ning's chin when he spoke, making Xie Ning's face even more hot.

Zhuang Yan said, "Just wear this one, it matches your outfit today."