38

Xie Ning nodded, and after hesitating for a while, he said: "...it’s not good for your health."

Zhuang Yan looked down: "Yeah."

In response to these words, Zhuang Yan suddenly stopped smoking.

He was blown by the cold air when he went out, turned and knocked on the door of the room where Zhao Yang lived next door.

Zhao Yang and Wang gradually went to the room, and they both stayed for two seconds when they saw him.

Wang Jian's mouth was low, and he couldn't help asking: "It's worth a thousand dollars for a moment, why are you still running to us?"

Zhuang Yan looked at him coldly: "What nonsense."

Seeing him directly entering the room and sitting down at the table, looking like he was about to stay long, Zhao Yang couldn't help but gradually looked at Wang Jian.

"Aren't you... the molester made people anxious and was kicked out?"

Zhuang Yan frowned: "What are you thinking about all day long? I'm looking for you for business."

Zhao Yang sat on the edge of the bed and straightened his waist after hearing the words: "What business?"

Zhuang Yan said expressionlessly, "I'm almost done writing the shots, so I will discuss it with you."

Wang Jian gradually glanced at his free hand and asked, "Then...what about the script?"

Zhuang Yan was silent for a few seconds, and said shamelessly: "Forgot."

Zhao Yang & Wang Jianjian: "..."

He said he was not driven out!

Director Zhuang opened Zhao Yang's laptop without changing his face.

Wang Jian gradually covered his forehead with a headache: "What is our fate? We have to work overtime at night."

Zhuang Yan let out a cold snort, babbling on his mouth, and quietly pricked his ears, listening to the movement next door.

The soundproofing of the five-star hotel is quite good, Zhuang Yan can hear the faint sound of water, looming, and I don't know if it is his hallucinations.

He couldn't help taking a cigarette out of his arms, but he was afraid that he would leave the smell of smoke on his body. He went back and made Xie Ning smell uncomfortable. He didn't light it up, just dangling it to relieve the smell. It felt like a prodigal son.

Zhao Yang wanted to go to pot his pocket: "Why don't you give us two cigarettes if you bring a cigarette, you can enjoy it by yourself."

Zhuang Yan slapped his hand away: "If you want a cigarette, you can smoke it after I leave."

Wang Jian gradually smiled sullenly, "Why, I'm afraid that you will be driven out by your little baby at night because you are afraid of the smell of smoke?"

Zhuang Yan: "You should also smoke less, which is not good for your health."

Zhao Yang suspected that there was something wrong with his ears: "What is it?"

Wang Jian gradually complained: "You old smoker also have a day to persuade others to smoke less?"

Zhuang Yan looked at them for a few seconds and said in a wonderful tone: "Forget it, people like you who don't care about it won't understand."

Zhao Yang & Wang Jianjian: "..."

Zhuang Yan just lingered in their room for most of the day, guessing the time Xie Ning would take to take a bath, and stayed for a while before he got up to leave.