102 extra 4 (8)

On the weekend of this week, Xie Ning moved into Zhuang Yan’s residence simply and quickly, and the two officially began living together.

Xie Ning once again felt what it was like for someone to contract three meals a day and pick up and drop off to and from school.

In the days that followed, those annoying things seemed to gradually go away from him.

In the past, he was not happy in school, and he didn't want to communicate with others. He just wanted to immerse himself in painting in the studio.

And now, after class, he can see a familiar figure standing at the door with his pockets in his hands, waiting for him to pack his things and go home.

Campus life seems to be enriched little by little.

As time went by, the film Zhuang Yan was about to shoot was gradually put on the agenda.

Xie Ning thought that he only needed to provide some professional guidance on fine arts. Zhuang Yan said, "I want to invite you to be the leading actor of this film."

Xie Ning was taken aback and shook his head suddenly: "I can't."

He said: "I don't know how to act at all. You should find a student in the acting department."

Zhuang Yan said, "You only need to act in your true colors."

Xie Ning: "But..."

Zhuang Yan: "I can't find a better candidate than you."

Xie Ning: "I..."

Zhuang Yan: "This is simply made for you personally."

Xie Ning: "..."

Zhuang Yan: "You should do me a favor."

Shainin was completely defeated.

Zhuang Yan's lips curled up: "If you don't speak, I will assume that you agree?"

Xie Ning also wanted to struggle to death: "I, I don't like talking very much, I can't speak well at all."

"There is no problem at all." Zhuang Yan said, "The protagonist of this film happens to be a dumb painter."

Now Xie Ning can't find any excuses.

The two were walking on a trail in the school. The road was a bit narrow, and their shoulders bumped into each other from time to time.

Zhuang Yan suddenly turned half sideways, gently touched Xie Ning's head, and said, "Don't worry, I'm here, I will always be with you."

Xie Ning looked at Zhuang Yan quietly, and after a few seconds of silence, he softly replied, "Yes."

Recently, rumours about Zhuang Yan and Xie Ning in the school have spread.

The two entered and exited at the same time, with an intimate posture. Zhuang Yan was often seen at the door of the classroom waiting for Xie Ning to leave class.

Even the teacher in the art department almost remembered his face.

When a professor in the Chinese painting class saw him, he joked, "Hey, are you here to pick up your boyfriend again?"

Zhuang Yan just smiled.

Gradually, there were rumors that the two male gods of the Art Branch were together.

Even Yan Xi came to ask Xie Ning what's the situation with him and Zhuang Yan.

Xie Ning replied in a low voice, "Just... I live with him outside of school. It is more convenient for them to go to school together."