51

Before the movie started, Xie Ning went to find Ji Wenbin again.

He is now able to face the psychiatrist Ji Wenbin calmly and calmly, and he has a leisurely look at the surrounding environment when he comes to the door.

The walls on all sides are whitewashed, but although the white is bright, it also gives people a sickly feeling.

Ji Wenbin posted the wallpaper, which was a soft yellow, which made people feel bright when they looked at it.

The interior layout is also comfortable, the furniture is not laid out loosely or tightly, and neatly, even for patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder, they will not feel uncomfortable here.

The sofa has a soft texture. As soon as I sit on it, my body sinks into the soft cloth, and my tight nerves relax unconsciously.

Not long after Xie Ning sat down, Ji Wenbin offered him a glass of water as usual.

"Thank you." Xie Ning smiled at him.

Ji Wenbin looked at him calmly.

His gaze is very gentle, maybe he has seen too many patients with sensitive organs, even if he looks at it, he won't be strange.

Xie Ning looks pretty good today, unlike the previous few times, even when he looks at him, he has obvious guard.

His sitting posture is very relaxed, and his expression is very natural. Compared with his initial stiff and pale appearance, he is almost like two people.

Ji Wenbin thought that besides his credit, Zhuang Yan's off-court support should be indispensable.

He sat down opposite Xie Ning, and smiled.

Xie Ning had to admit that talking to Ji Wenbin was a thing that could relax him physically and mentally. At least Ji Wenbin broke his inherent impression of a psychologist.

But Xie Ning still has a faint anxiety in his heart, for fear that when Ji Wenbin will tear the fantasy of peace.

His shadow of the psychiatrist is too heavy.

Xu was aware of his defenses, Ji Wenbin just chatted with him casually about various trivial matters, and when he relaxed completely, he occasionally spoke for a while.

"Last time you said you had symptoms of insomnia, how are you doing now?"

Did I mention insomnia last time?

This thought flashed through Xie Ning's mind, but without thinking deeply, he replied, "It's much better."

When he came to Ji Wenbin, it seemed that he had talked a word or two about everything. Ji Wenbin didn't know how to turn the topic around his illness, nor would he deliberately explore his past.

The two of them were like friends who had an afternoon tea appointment, sitting on the sofa and chatting endlessly, unknowingly the time of the afternoon passed by at their fingertips.

Later when I thought back, Xie Ning didn't remember what he said, but his mood always improved a lot.

Ji Wenbin said: "Although sleeping pills are effective, they are not recommended for long-term use."

Xie Ning shook her head: "I haven't taken much medicine recently."

Ji Wenbin said "Oh", seemingly a little surprised: "Without the aid of drugs, can you sleep on your own?"

Xie Ning hesitated for a moment and nodded.

But to speak of it, he didn't rely entirely on his own power.