83

Not counting the preliminary preparations, it took nearly half a year to shoot "Once Upon a Time in Two Cities" with a lens.

From the cold winter to the midsummer, the shooting locations have changed and changed.

Before the film was finalized, Sheng Shisong's birthday also ushered in.

Shengshisong is not a traffic niche, but it also has a larger fan base among powerful actors. It hasn't appeared in front of the camera for nearly half a year, and fans are looking forward to it.

When it came to the birthday, he stared closely.

The crew naturally congratulated Sheng Shisong on this day. Zhuang Yan waved his hand and allowed Sheng Shisong's fans and reporters to visit the class on the same day.

This time, it can make people happy.

Fans want to see the idol's heart, but the journalists and media are also very curious about the filming process and the content of the movie.

"This is the cake prepared by the crew." Sheng Shisong said to the camera, "It's still double-layered, with plenty of weight. It should be enough for everyone."

Three candles were symbolically inserted on the cake, and a reporter shouted: "What is your birthday today?"

Sheng Shisong blinked: "This is a secret, as if I was three years old today."

Everyone laughed at the words, and the atmosphere was very harmonious.

In the prime of time, I closed my eyes and made a wish: "I wish "Once Upon a Time in Two Cities" filming success."

Someone beside him smiled and said, "It won't work if I say my wishes."

While talking and laughing, the cake was cut and divided. Shainin had no preference for sweets, and he was not used to facing the camera and looking from a distance.

It was only then that he discovered that Sheng Shisong's popularity in the crew was very good. Whether it was an actor or a staff member, almost everyone extended his sincere blessings to him.

Xie Ning thought, maybe because he himself is a temperament that treats everyone kindly.

When it was time to give the gift, Xie Ning never thought that he would still be found by the reporter.

"Hello, are you an actor in the crew of "A Two Cities"? I want to interview you, can I?"

Xie Ning was taken aback for a moment: "...I am not."

The reporter blinked: "It won't delay you much time, just a few words."

"You misunderstood." Xie Ning glanced at the photographer behind the reporter, "I am not an actor."

"Huh?" The reporter asked unexpectedly, "How come, you look like a star."

Xie Ning is one of the first two big: "I'm really not..."

He didn't know how to explain, and was about to take out his work permit and show it to the reporter. Zhuang Yan's voice came from behind: "He is not an actor, you have found the wrong person."

Zhuang Yan walked to Xie Ning and put a hand on his shoulder.

Xie Ning's heart settled down and smiled at the reporter.

The reporter said in disbelief, "Isn't it? He looks so beautiful."

The photographer behind her nodded: "Yes, it looks better with a smile."

Xie Ning paused and said embarrassedly: "I'm just a staff member."

The reporter didn't know Xie Ning, but knew Zhuang Yan and knew he was the director, so he turned to him and asked a bunch of questions.