93 extra 3 (3)

Zhuang Yan's probability of opening the game has risen linearly.

In the past, he only had his spare time at work. He was bored and fed to Ningning to kill time. Now he looks at his phone almost every few minutes, wondering what Ningning is doing.

Sometimes he would chat with Ningning, Ningning really does not look like a rabbit, he knows a lot and understands human society very well.

Zhuang Yan understood this as a programmer's design. After all, it was designed by humans, and the way of thinking may be more biased towards humans.

Most of the time, Ningning was very quiet, and Zhuang Yan didn't bother him, just watching him jump around while playing games was very satisfying.

Occasionally, Ningning will also raise some questions, such as now.

Ningning: "Why are my food all grass and vegetables."

Zhuangzhuang: "There are fruits."

Zhuang Yan thought he was hungry, so he asked, "What do you want to eat?"

Xie Ning was silent for a moment and said, "Is there no meat?"

Zhuang Yan laughed: "Why do you a rabbit want to eat meat?"

Of course, there are no meat products in the food category of the mall.

Xie Ning seemed a little discouraged: "I just want to eat, eating grass every day is too weak, and it's easy to get bored."

Zhuang Yan: "No, the rabbit's stomach is too weak to digest meat."

Xie Ning lay down on the ground listlessly: "Okay."

Zhuang Yan was funny and distressed: "Then change your taste today and eat some fruit. What do you want to eat? Carrots? Pears? Strawberries?"

"Strawberry." Xie Ning nodded dismissively, "I don't like too sweet."

Zhuang Zhuang: "Then what flavor do you like?"

Ningning: "I like hot and sour food."

Zhuangzhuang: "..."

Zhuang Zhuang: "Rabbits will have diarrhea when eating hot and sour food?"

Ningning: "Ah... maybe."

The little white rabbit waved his paws in mid-air angrily.

Ningning: "Being a rabbit is really not easy. You can only eat grass every day, and you can't change your taste."

Rabbits are originally herbivores.

Zhuang Yan couldn't help laughing.

Zhuang Zhuang: "You really don't look like a rabbit."

Ningning: "..."

Ning Ning: "Maybe I am not a rabbit."

Zhuang Zhuang: "Then what are you?"

Ningning: "I'm actually alone."

Zhuang Yan only thought he was joking.

Zhuang Zhuang: "You're just a rabbit that has become a fine."

Zhuang Zhuang: "Besides, you can't become a human, how can you pretend to be an adult."

Ningning: "..."

[Ningning seems unhappy. 】

[Friendly Degree -5]

? ? ?

Zhuang Yan was confused by the system prompt.

Recently, Ning Ning has really become more and more difficult to coax, and she always buckles her favorability.