30

When Xie Ning got home, he went to Xie's study first.

He ignored the experience of being alone with Zhuang Yan in the afternoon, and only talked about the welcome and enthusiasm of Ms. Qiao to him.

Father Xie breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this: "The dealer has a good style and is a family worthy of deep friendship. Unfortunately, A Zun, A Jing and Zhuang Hongyuan can't play together, and gradually there is no contact."

Later, Father Xie asked a few more questions about Zhuang Yan.

"Zhuang Yan, he..." Xie Ning tried his best to put it seriously: "He... is very nice."

Father Xie said with satisfaction, "I think he is also a good boy." After a pause, he said, "If you get along well, you can get along more and more."

Xie Ning blushed and nodded.

Thinking of Zhuang Yan, his spiritual consciousness could not help but drift away.

Zhuang Yan actually said...like him.

Also confessed.

As soon as Xie Ning recalled what happened in the afternoon, his heartbeat started to speed up.

He seems to have said that he likes Zhuang Yan.

Can Zhuang Yan understand what he means?

Would you mind... his reaction this afternoon?

He was concealed in his heart, so he was slow to answer, and he reacted after Xie Master called him several times.

"Ningning? Why are you in a daze again?"

Xie Ning returned to his senses, pursed her lips, and said embarrassedly: "I...I'm thinking about things."

Father Xie saw him look tired, only when he was tired this afternoon, he waved his hand to let him take a good rest.

Back to the room, Xie Ning spent the night in a daze.

He sat on the edge of the bed, holding his phone, his fingers trembling slightly.

The two rabbit dolls on the bedside looked at him with open eyes, like a kind of silent company.

Xie Ning clutched the phone to death, and did a long time psychological construction for himself.

After a long while, he took two deep breaths, slowly stretched out his fingers, turned to Yanxi's chat box, and typed messages for him letter by letter.

Xie Ning: Is there any contact information for the doctor you told me before?

After hesitating for about ten seconds, he gritted his teeth and clicked send.

Yan Xi, who had been back and forth seconds, did not move this time.

It was not until the light on the phone screen dimmed that Xie Ning recovered.

After waiting for ten minutes, Yan Xi still did not reply.

He just remembered something and looked at the current time.

He sat withered all night, unaware of the passage of time, and did not realize that it was already 1 am.

Yan Xi should be asleep.

Xie Ning didn't know if he should be lost or he should breathe a sigh of relief.

He put the phone aside, ready to go to bed after washing.

Probably because God was sincere to keep him awake tonight, when he was lying in bed and was about to turn off the light, the phone vibrated twice.

Yan Xi: ...what doctor? you are sick?