79

Zhuang Yan's plane will only take off tomorrow night, because he is going to discuss the wedding with his parents during the day. Xie Ning also asked Ji Wenbin for psychological counseling. The night before, the two began to pack their luggage.

Zhuang Yan came almost empty-handed when he came. When he left, Xie Ning sorted out a lot of things for him, and even went to the store to buy a large suitcase.

"Why do you bring me so many clothes?" Zhuang Yan couldn't help but ask when he saw his suitcase full.

Xie Ning sat on the carpet and said without raising his head: "It's not a lot. The weather will get warmer in a few days. You can no longer wear coats and down jackets. So I brought some thick sweaters for spring and autumn, but the climate in the south is easy. Repeatedly, the coat cannot be less."

Zhuang Yan held back a smile: "This is too full? The hair dryer is also brought? I remember it was in the hotel."

Xie Ning: "The wind is too small, and it takes a long time to do it every time."

Zhuang Yanfu: "How do you let me take it?"

Xie Ning thought about it, and after a moment of thought, he said, "Should I send it to you?"

Zhuang Yan looked at him for a long time, pulled the person into his arms, and kissed him: "Don't tidy up, these are enough."

Xie Ning: "It feels like I have only finished halfway..."

Zhuang Yanren couldn't bear it, and picked up the person from the ground: "Don't you have to go out tomorrow if you have something to do. Go to bed early today. I can take the rest of it or not. It's a big deal when you come to me."

Xie Ning mumbled: "It's not too late."

Zhuang Yan pressed the person on the bed and lowered his head again, the two foreheads touching each other.

Zhuang Yan clearly saw Xie Ning's ears turn red.

He smiled, approached and kissed him gently, vaguely: "We will do something meaningful for the rest of the time."

Xie Ning: "..."

Zhuang Yan said softly, "I will leave tomorrow night."

Xie Ning blinked, put his hand around Zhuang Yan's neck, relaxed his body without resistance, and let Zhuang Yan down.

...

Xie Ning woke up at 12 noon the next day. He originally set the alarm clock, but Zhuang Yan probably shut it down last night.

There was no one around. Zhuang Yan went back to see his parents early in the morning. After Xie Ning finished washing, he went downstairs to search for food and found the note he had left on the coffee table.

[I don’t know when you will wake up. I made seafood porridge for you. If it’s cold, remember to warm it up. Don’t eat spicy food recently. 】

Xie Ning couldn't help feeling warm, and his face was a little red.

He and Ji Wenbin made an appointment at 2 o'clock in the afternoon.

On the other side, Zhuang Yan and his father also had a brief conversation.

The educational style of the bookmaker has always been to start a stocking policy after adulthood, respecting the wishes of the children to a great extent, and the same is true in marriage.

Xie Ning's family is from an excellent background, and his people are also outstanding. Father Zhuang and Father Xie had a fateful friendship when they were young. The dealer has no opinion on this marriage.