35

Xie Ning: "Huh?"

"I live in my house alone, and there are many empty rooms." Zhuang Yanxun said in a good way. "And it's right next to me. It's very convenient to move. If you have any omissions, come back and get it again."

Xie Ning hesitated: "But..."

Zhuang Yan asked: "But what?"

Xie Ning reluctantly found a reason: "Will it trouble you too much?"

Zhuang Yan laughed: "What's the trouble with this."

Xie Ning still hesitated: "Or I should move to another residence first, Xu Qing may not be able to find it for a while."

Zhuang Yan didn't refute him, but just smiled: "My film is tentatively scheduled to be officially launched in 2 months. The preliminary preparations are very busy. Are you sure you can find time to move?"

Xie Ning was taken aback and frowned, "I should have some time to move home, right?"

Having said that, he was not very sure.

As a master artist, he had to hold various meetings with directors and photographers to discuss conceptual design, scenes, shots, etc., and also went out with Zhuang Yan to take scenes.

It was the first time he was working on a film and television project, and he couldn't help but feel anxious. Zhuang Yan must know better than him.

Zhuang Yan just smiled and asked, "Then after you move, do I have to go around half a city every morning and night to pick you up?"

Xie Ning said, "...I don't need you to pick it up."

Zhuang Yan sighed: "Then I don't want you to go anymore. Not only does the distance become farther, I don't have the benefits of picking up and dropping off."

Xie Ning: "..."

Zhuang Yan rubbed his hair and said, "Why bother so, just move to the next door, it's easier."

Xie Ning lowered his head in thought.

Zhuang Yan asked, "Kid Ningning, are you worrying about something?"

Xie Ning shook his head: "...nothing."

Zhuang Yan smiled and asked, "Is you worried about what I will do to you?"

He didn't say it, but Xie Ning's face immediately burned again when he asked this sentence.

There is no silver three hundred taels here.

"I do feel bad about you, but...I won't do anything to you without your consent." Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows, "Trust me?"

Xie Ning was afraid that Zhuang would delay the meeting, and quickly explained: "I didn't believe you."

If Zhuang Yan really wanted to take advantage of people's dangers, he would have been eaten to the dregs before Lan Zhai, and he still had the ability to see people.

Although Zhuang Yan is keen to tease him and occasionally ask for benefits for himself, he respects his wishes on any matter of principle.

Xie Ning never worried about what Zhuang Yan would do to him, just...

He murmured: "Will this be too fast?"

"What's too fast?" Zhuang Yan wondered.

Xie Ning blushed and whispered, "We weren't together, so we just lived together."

Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows and looked at him: "You mean, we are living together now, the progress is too fast?"

Xie Ning became even more embarrassed when he uttered the word "cohabitation" so brightly.