98 extra 4 (4)

The color of Zhuang Yan's coat is low-key and dull, with a little check pattern and a few letters on the back. Besides, there is no excessive burden and decoration, and it looks simple and simple.

However, Xie Ning touched it in his hand and realized that the coat had nothing to do with the words low-key and simple.

The fabric is top-notch when you touch it. If you look carefully, the letters on the back are carved with embroidery craftsmanship.

Xie Ning is also from a wealthy family. It can be seen that this coat is from a top luxury brand, and it costs 5-6 digits less.

Putting it on a student is really too expensive.

It seems that this senior Zhuang has an extraordinary family background.

Xie Ning sighed with emotion and began to clean up the paint on it.

This coat can be washed in water, but not in machine. Xie Ning first wiped off the larger pieces of paint with a paper towel and smeared turpentine on the remaining part. After it was completely covered, rubbed gently with his hands.

After working for more than an hour, he cautiously confirmed that the paint was cleaned, and washed the coat by hand again, and hung it on the balcony of the bedroom to dry.

The dormitory building of the Art Branch is well treated, with an open balcony, but the area is not large, and the space after drying clothes is only enough for one person to stand.

Usually several roommates take turns to decide the time period for coming to the balcony, but Xie Ning is an exception. No one has agreed with him, and no one cares when he comes to the balcony.

The wind has been a bit strong recently. Xie Ning is afraid that the coat will be blown away, so he specifically tied the hanger with a rope, sparing two laps on the fixed hanger pole, and tied several knots.

He was a little relieved after doing this.

Xda prohibits the use of high-power electrical appliances in the dormitory, and even uses a hair dryer to be sneaky. The girls have complained many times, and the school has not relaxed its jurisdiction.

I heard that it was because of the aging of the circuit in the past that there was a fire, so this one was strictly controlled.

So there must be no irons in the bedroom.

After Xie Ning thought to dry, he should send the coat to the dry cleaner for ironing.

When returning from the balcony, Xie Ning turned around and almost ran into the roommate standing behind.

He didn't notice when his roommate came over, and he was taken aback.

"Is it enough for the balcony after so long?" the roommate said impatiently, "I'm going out to get some air, please let me please."

After that, he stretched out his hand and wanted to pull him back.

Xie Ning did not return to him, but backed up two steps, avoided his hand, turned sideways, and ran in through the small balcony door.

The man glanced at him, then looked away nonchalantly, and went to the balcony to smoke.

Xie Ning had no intention of exploring the behavior of his roommate, and went to the bathroom to clean himself.

In the mirror, Xie Ning's face was so pale and expressionless, the whole person revealed a strange breath.

His appearance is not particularly sharp and strong, but there is no expression on his face, and the appearance of looking at people coldly is very oppressive.