85

When "Once Upon a Time in Two Cities" was completely finished, Zhuang Yan gathered everyone from the crew together for a meal.

Most of the actors leave the group early when their part is completed, so this time it is basically the main creative group and the actors who stayed for the last part.

Roughly speaking, everyone has been together day and night for more than half a year, and they are a little bit reluctant to make a difference.

As a newcomer, Luo Zixin was even more impressed. She was spotted by Zhuang Yan from school. She made a movie for the first time. Although she was always scolded by Zhuang Yan during the period, her acting skills are also daily. A lot of diligence has been made during the day after day of tempering.

During this period of time, she has gained a lot. She couldn't help but get up to offer Zhuang Yan a glass of wine, and said sincerely: "It is a great honor for me to film "Once Upon a Time in Two Cities". Thanks to the criticism and teaching of Director Zhuang, I can learn so much."

Zhuang Yan smiled: "Such formal words should be left to tell reporters. You don't need to be so cautious now."

Luo Zixin shook his head: "These are all from my heart."

She is regarded as the least experienced actor in the crew, but she also plays an important role. Zhuang Yan never saves face when shooting. He strives to be the most beautiful, sometimes he hates iron and steel, and when he scolds the most. In front of all the staff, Luo Zixin directly scolded and cried, and finally asked her to add makeup and continue to shoot.

But Luo Zixin also has resilience in him, and he does not hate Zhuang Yan for it.

She knew in her heart that the harsher Zhuang Yan scolded, the more exciting her performance under the camera would become.

Sheng Shisong and her had a good relationship with her for such a long time. He joked, "Now you can still say this kind of scenes, and when you are chased by reporters in the future, I am afraid that you will not want to say it. Up."

Luo Zixin said: "I'm an amateur, so how can a reporter run after me."

When Song Song heard this, he raised a glass to her: "I will toast you first. With your performance in the movie, I believe you will be popular after the release. When you become popular in the future, don't forget us. "

The corner of Luo Zixin's lips curled: "Then I will lend you good words, and I also wish you a magnanimous star, and win the actor crown soon.

"Why are you polite." Zhuang Yan laughed. "The atmosphere has been made serious by you."

Sheng Shisong smiled and said, "Then I'll just talk about things... I heard that Director Zhuang is getting married?"

Zhuang Yan was taken aback for a moment, then raised his eyebrows: "You are well informed."

Everyone suddenly laughed.

"congratulations!"

"Director Zhuang didn't say anything."

"At that time, remember to invite me to have a wedding wine. I have all the money for the money."

Most of the people present knew the relationship between Zhuang Yan and Xie Ning, and a lot of eyes were on Xie Ning at the moment.

Xie Ning felt uncomfortable for a moment, and then his arms tightened, pulling his body diagonally with a force, and leaning against Zhuang Yan: "The specific wedding date has not been set yet. My mother and Xie Ning's elders will probably discuss it for a while. , But it should be this year."