71

Zhuang Yan was really too busy, and hadn't even closed his eyes for several days.

On Xie Ning's side, he was still uneasy. Even if Xie Ning acted calmly, the message sent was nothing unusual, but Zhuang Yan still felt that his emotions were not right.

After contacting Uncle Zhong, what Uncle Zhong said confirmed his instincts, so while he was busy, he also asked Song Qingqing to take care of Xie Ning if he had the opportunity.

Of course he wanted to fly back to see Xie Ning as soon as possible, but he couldn't ignore so many people on the set.

Going back is not a matter of a day or two. At least one week must be spared. But this week's filming plan was disrupted again. He finished filming all that could be done in advance, and delayed filming the rest.

Time is compressed very tightly. Sometimes there is a night scene that night, followed by an early morning scene the next day.

Zhuang Yan simply spent the night on the set, shrinking into the director's exclusive chair, and covering a few clothes for one night.

When filming, he was attentive and full of energy. When it was time to rest, his whole body seemed to fall apart, and he could close his eyes in minutes by sitting in a chair.

But the rest time is usually only ten minutes. After a nap, I am woken up to take a picture. People are even more uncomfortable. My eyes are sour and it is better not to fall asleep.

Later, when he was resting, he would stand up and move twice, or wash his face with cold water in the bathroom to keep himself awake.

"You can't do this." Zhao Yang frowned. "The circle under the eye is as dark as a panda. Haven't closed his eyes for a few days?"

After washing his face, Zhuang Yan wiped his hands clean: "I'm fine."

Zhao Yang asked: "How do I think you are about to fall down at any time, or else this scene will be handed over to the assistant director first, and you go to the next rest?"

"No." Zhuang Yan shook his head, "The scenes in these days are more important. I don't feel relieved if I don't check it by myself."

Zhao Yang wanted to persuade me a few more words, and Zhuang Yan said: "If I am not satisfied with the filming, I must go back and shoot again. Only more time and money will be wasted then."

Zhao Yang had no choice but to say, "Okay, but don't tire yourself out."

Zhuang Yan waved his hand: "Don't worry, I have a sense of measure and nothing will happen."

Zhao Yang looked anxiously at his back, thinking that you don't seem to be all right like this.

After returning home, the rest time was not over yet, Zhuang Yan simply walked to Xie Ning to watch the tree where he always stayed, as if repeating the path he had walked.

To refresh his mind, he took a cigarette out, put it between his fingers, and took two sips, thinking about the appearance of Xie Ning.

He remembered that Xie Ning always likes to sit here and paint. Now when he sat down, he looked up and saw his director-only chair.

Xie Ning walked in a hurry and didn't bring much luggage. The sketches painted before were still in the hotel.

Zhuang Yan looked through it later, and most of them were what he looked like when he directed the show. He thought it was quite novel. He hadn't watched it before. It turned out that he was like this on the set.

Occasionally, there were two pictures of Sheng Shisong and other actors filming. Thinking of this, Zhuang Yan couldn't help but turn his gaze to the group of actors who were resting, staring at Sheng Shisong blankly.