95 extra 4

If Zhuang Yan didn't choose to go abroad

(No responsibility. It has nothing to do with the text. If Zhuang Yan did not go abroad, the brain hole he knew Xie Ning in college can be regarded as a parallel world)

Among comprehensive universities, X University has a relatively strong artistic atmosphere.

The art branch of X University is well-known, and there have been many celebrities who can be written into professional textbooks. X University has risen, and it has become a choice for many art students in addition to professional art schools.

On the lawn outside the gate of the Art Branch stands a tall statue. The roads on both sides of the lawn are lush and planted with huge camphor trees. The warm summer sun passes through the cracks of the leaves, and the mottled light spots fall on the oil. Park Road.

This is the famous scene of the Art Branch, and it is also a must-see for graduation photos.

Every student passing by the gate can see this statue belonging to the first principal of the Art Branch. The statue is engraved with his famous saying: "Art is not great, nor is it humble. Art is yourself."

When walking past the statue with Qi Rui, Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows.

If you see this sentence for the first time, every art student will feel it. After passing through here countless times, any profound and philosophical remarks will become nonsense.

Qi Rui patted him on the shoulder and asked him, "Why don't you go abroad suddenly? I remember that you have prepared everything from your passport, so there shouldn't be any problems."

From the freshman year, Zhuang Yan began to prepare to go abroad.

The focus of his parents' career began to shift overseas a few years ago. In the past two years, he has almost settled abroad. He himself has received a recommendation letter from the Tisk Art Institute.

He originally planned to go abroad this semester, but for some reason he suddenly repented and stayed in China.

Zhuang Yan said, "Grandpa doesn't seem to be in good health. I will stay to look after him."

Qi Rui suddenly said, "What I said."

Zhuang Yan added: "Moreover, I am studying choreography. The entertainment industry has always been a place where networking is more important than strength. Staying in China is convenient for me to accumulate and expand contacts."

"Yes." Qi Rui thought for a while and agreed, "If you plan to make movies in China after graduation, it might be better not to go abroad."

Zhuang Yan glanced at him: "How can the movie be so good."

Qi Rui didn't care: "You are not short of funds. It is not a trivial thing to you, and I remember that you are planning to make a movie this semester?"

Zhuang Yan said: "It's just a short film, and it's just such a plan."

The film he is making now is not a movie.

Zhuang Yan is very clear about this.

They talked and walked to the road outside the Art Branch.

The roads in the school are not very spacious. Generally, there are few vehicles coming in. Most of the parents who pick up and drop off like to park their cars on the side of the road.

Zhuang Yan was thinking about the short film he was still planning, and his eyes were suddenly pierced by the light reflected by the car lights on the mirror.