103 extra 5

The Five Little Princes

A week before the wedding, Zhuang Yan followed Xie Ning to the Xie family compound for dinner.

This time it was a family dinner. There were no outsiders. The presence of Zhuang Yan showed that Father Xie had recognized his identity as his family.

The two arrived at the compound in the afternoon. Father Xie was lying on a lounger outside to enjoy the sun. His eyes lit up when he saw them.

"I came so early." Father Xie squinted, "I haven't cooked yet."

Xie Ning walked to Father Xie, squatted down, and said, "There is nothing to do today. Come here early and accompany Grandpa."

Father Xie took his hand and patted it, then turned his head to look at Zhuang Yan next to him, and smiled: "You still have filial piety, unlike your cousin, you can't see him until you eat."

Xie Ning smiled: "Is he busy at work, I will be free."

Uncle Zhong came over with a blanket and saw Xie Ning with a smile on his face: "Little Master is here."

"Uncle Zhong." Xie Ning greeted him.

Uncle Zhong put the blanket on Mr. Xie, turned his head and said to Xie Ning: "Today, Mr. Zhong specially asked the kitchen to prepare the sweet and sour fish that the young master loved."

Xie Ning tilted his head: "Then I'm good fortune."

The two talked with Old Man Xie for a while, and then went to the yard to stroll around holding hands.

When he walked to the corner where no one was paying attention, Zhuang Yan hugged Xie Ning from behind, leaned to his ear, and whispered, "Little Master?"

Xie Ning's face blushed: "Yes...Uncle Zhong has always been used to calling me like this."

Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows, folded a rose from the flower bush next to it, handed it to Xie Ning, and looked at him up and down: "It's not like a young master."

Xie Ning: "..."

"Like a little prince." Zhuang Yan curled his lips, bent down gracefully, bowed to him, then took his hand and asked, "May I invite you to dinner, my prince?"

Xie Ning was amused by his dramatic behavior, and said with red ears, "My pleasure."

As the sky slowly darkened, others arrived one after another.

The eldest mother Su Jinyan is talkative. As soon as she went to the dinner table, she chatted about the latest interesting facts. She was also very enthusiastic about Zhuang Yan: "I heard that your wedding with Xie Ning will be next week?"

Zhuang Yan nodded: "Yes, I just brought the invitation letter to you today."

"Have the hotel been booked? Would you like us to help? It's the wedding season recently, and higher-end hotels are not easy to book." Su Jinyan asked again.

"It has been set, it is under the property of our dealer, so it is specially reserved." Zhuang Yan broke the name of the hotel, which is also one of the best hotels in the business district.

"That's good." Su Jinyan laughed dryly, "We will definitely make time for that day."

Xia Wan's complexion was not very good, so he put down his chopsticks after taking two bites: "I'm full."

Xie Jing explained to the side: "She has been feeling a little sick recently and has eaten less."

Su Jinyan glanced at her twice, smiling again on her face, turned her head and said to Xie Ning, "Ningning."