7

When the phone rang, Xie Ning was carrying a small basket to buy vegetables at the vegetable market.

There are actually some ingredients at home, but Xie Ning remembered Zhuang Yan's picky energy, fearing that he might not think that the vegetables were fresh enough, so he went to the vegetable market during the day when nothing happened.

After he went home last night, he checked the "Change of Heart" Xia Zhuang Yan gave him. There was too little information on the Internet, not to mention that there were no CDs available in China, and not many people had them abroad.

The copy that Zhuang Yan gave him was out of print, he consciously owed Zhuang Yan, and his craftsmanship was not as good as Aunt Chen, so he could only work **** the ingredients.

The vegetable market was full of people, and Yan Xi yelled loudly on the phone for a long time, but was overwhelmed by the noisy surroundings.

Xie Ning had to squeeze out of the crowd and find a remote and quiet place before hearing Qing Yanxi's voice.

"How about living in the lakeside villa? The house is so big, will it be too lonely to live alone? It's also some distance away from the city center. Or if you still move to my house, I really can't worry about you alone."

Xie Ning was afraid that he would not be able to hear clearly, so he raised the volume: "It's a good living, I can adapt, it's quiet, it's very suitable for me to paint."

Yan Xi sighed after hearing this: "I'm more worried about you like this. I close myself up like a worldly expert. People always have to communicate with the outside world. Relatives, friends, neighbors and neighbors cannot live alone. "

Xie Ning thought for a while and comforted him: "It's not that there is no communication, there is a neighbor, kind of..."

He thought about the adjectives and said, "People are quite interesting, but they are a bit weird."

Yan Xi was surprised: "I saw the neighbor so soon? Is that person reliable? How did you meet?"

Asked again: "Why is the temper weird, is it weirder than you?"

Xie Ning smiled: "Why do you have so many questions."

Yan Xi: "I am not concerned about you."

Xie Ning confessed the matter between him and Zhuang Yan to Yan Xi in a few words. Yan Xi frowned: "So you don't even know what his name is, so you let him come and have a meal?"

Xie Ning said: "He doesn't look like a bad guy."

Yan Xi said solemnly, "No one can tell you at a glance."

Having said that, he didn't interfere with Xie Ning's friends. Xie Ning was very happy to go out and communicate with people.

Yan Xi was relieved and talked about gossip with interest: "You know, everyone has been talking about Zhuang Yan these past two days."

"Zhuang Yan?" Xie Ning blinked, "What happened to him?"

Yan Xi sighed: "It's not a short time since he returned to China. Everyone wanted to see him, but they all came home. No one has been able to make an appointment with him so far. If nothing else, this is pretty good. The big one won’t give any face."

Xie Ning said: "Maybe he is also busy?"

"Who knows." Yan Xi said gleefully. "I heard that Xu Qing also went to him. Guess what, he didn't even see him."

Xie Ning has never been harassed by Xu Qing since she moved. This meeting has already left people behind, and she was taken aback when Yan Xi mentioned it.