12

The sound is mature and deep, and it's a subwoofer, so you can't forget it.

Xie Ning recognized who he was at once, looked up, but was still stunned.

Zhuang Yan also happened to look down at him. The two looked at each other, and Xie Ning caught the flickering of his eyes.

It was the first time for Xie Ning to see Zhuang Yan at such a close distance. After that handsome face was enlarged, the impact seemed to increase exponentially.

Unexpectedly, people's hearts jumped.

Especially he was held in his arms by Zhuang Yan and experienced a strong hormonal breath at close range...

Xie Ning was like a little white rabbit caught in his mouth by a wolf, and his cheeks became hot in panic.

For some reason, Xie Ning always stays still in the face of others, but Xie Ning's heart beats when he meets him.

He stabilized his mind, put his hand on Zhuang Yan's arm, stood up with strength, and took a step back a little later.

"Thank you." He pretended not to hear Zhuang Yan's "throw in his arms" and thanked him softly.

Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows, and the smile on his lips deepened.

He bought the snowflake crisps that Yang Rui said, and as soon as he settled the bill, he turned around and saw Xie Ning.

Xie Ning dressed clean and fresh today, with a refined temperament, a bit more pure than a college student, and he walked around like a white rabbit.

The little white rabbit hopped into the door and tripped again, making people terrified to see.

Zhuang Yan subconsciously stretched out his hand to help, just to hug the person.

His hands were selfishly clasped on Xie Ning's waist, and the touch was so good that he couldn't bear to let go.

Although Xie Ning was not as teary as his brain filled when he raised his head, the corners of Zhuang Yan's mouth rose slightly when he looked at his reddish face.

"No thanks, it's just easy." Zhuang Yan looked at him in a good mood, "It's such a coincidence, you also come to this store to buy things?"

It's a coincidence indeed. Xie Ning nodded thinking.

Zhuang Yan had already planned to go out, but when he met Xie Ning, he was not in a hurry at this moment: "I found out that you and I are quite destined. Within half a month, I have met three times by chance."

Xie Ning recalled the previous time of the claw machine, one time on the shore of the Tyumen Lake, and this time, all three places are not together, so they can meet each other, so he smiled and said, "It's quite destined."

"What kind of cakes are you here to buy? I remember you don't seem to like sweets." Zhuang Yan asked again.

When he visited home for dinner these days, he had already felt the taste of Xie Ning.

I like hot and sour, but I don't like the sweets too greasy. I don't want to eat. I occasionally eat sweet and sour fish and sweet and sour pork ribs.

But now that Xie Ning came all the way to this store, he was a little uncertain.

Xie Ning said, "I heard that the pastries in this restaurant are good. If you want to buy some for grandpa, he might like it."

"For the elders in the family." Zhuang Yan thought for a while, "I heard people say that the snowflakes in this house are good, maybe the elderly will like it."