78

Ms. Qiao was an activist, and she took someone to the door the next day and said she would measure Xie Ning's height.

"I know a designer in the UK. I wanted to ask him to customize a suit for you, so I brought a tailor over." Ms. Qiao said, "There is a long time for designing, and you have to make an appointment. You have to give the size early."

Xie Ning stood upright, and the tailor was measuring his shoulder width: "In fact, there is no need to customize...We all have a lot of suits."

"Of course those won't work." Ms. Qiao pressed her eyebrows and gave him a smile. "This time, the one customized for you is unique and worn at your wedding."

Xie Ning's face was hot.

Seeing him like this, Ms. Qiao didn’t continue to joke, and instead asked, “Where’s Zhuang Yan? I will measure him later. I can’t remember when he was measured last time. It’s been so long. Either taller or thinner."

"He went out and went back to the lakeside villa to get something. He should be back soon." Xie Ning explained.

Ms. Joe nodded: "Then we will wait for him for a while."

The designer asked for a lot of data, and Xie Ning felt that he was almost measuring the width of his wrist, and it took a long time to finish work.

Ms. Qiao took him to talk for a while, asked him what style of suit he liked, and showed him the previous work of the designer.

Xie Ning was shocked when he saw the designer's signature in the lower right corner.

He is an internationally renowned fashion designer. Even the British royal family has customized clothes from him. He belongs to people who may not be able to invite money.

"This..." Xie Ning began to hesitate, "Will it be too solemn?"

Ms. Qiao covered her mouth and smiled: "There is only one wedding in a lifetime. Of course, we need to be focused."

Zhuang Yan’s father was sitting on the sofa and looking at the newspaper. He looked up at them and said, “Just let her toss. She is very picky. Every season, the latest models of major brands are selected. Fourth, everything must be customized to be satisfied."

Ms. Qiao knew what Xie Ning was hesitating, and said: "My wedding back then was also a wedding dress designed by him. At that time, he was just an unknown little designer. I admired his design and he was a good friend."

Ms. Qiao said, tapped a few more times on her phone, and showed Xie Ning the picture of the wedding dress: "This is the set."

Xie Ning praised sincerely: "The design is great."

"Yes." Ms. Qiao narrowed her eyes. "He said that I am his Bole. Even after so many years, he became a design master and still keeps in touch with me. I said that my son is going to get married and want to ask him to design. A suit, he accepted it without thinking."

Xie Ning: "That's it."

Ms. Qiao: "So you don't have to have a psychological burden."

Xie Ning responded.

Zhuang Yan's father said, "Why don't you design a set for me? Have you prepared the clothes I will wear on the wedding day."

Ms. Qiao gave him a look: "You, you said that I was tossing, and your body is not obediently wearing the clothes I customized for you... But you can't wait for the master's design. I'm afraid you will steal your son's limelight that day. "

Zhuang Yan's father: "I'll treat you as if you are complimenting my charm."

Xie Ning couldn't help laughing beside her.