5

Xie Ning followed the man step by step and kept thinking about a question along the way.

Why on earth would he agree to follow this Mr. Blue Whale home?

Ten minutes later, the two stopped in front of a gate of the lakeside villa.

Zhuang Yan glanced back when looking for the key.

Mr. Rabbit lowered his head and couldn't see his expression clearly. He could only see the two fluffy **** on the hat dangling, which was very cute.

He didn't expect to abduct people home so easily.

This person looked innocent and harmless, and he was not very vigilant. At most, the two of them had met both sides, and there was no sense of prevention at all.

Zhuang Yan didn't know whether to be happy or to sigh, and finally asked, "You don't even know my name, and you come home with me so easily. Are you afraid that I will be unruly towards you?"

"Huh?" Xie Ning was taken aback for a moment, and then asked, "Are you unruly toward me?"

Zhuang Yan choked: "I'm just a metaphor."

But in a certain way, Zhuang Yan felt that he was indeed unruly towards him.

In the beginning, it was because of his appearance, that he was perfectly pricked in every place, making him feel heartbeat.

Men are all visual animals. The so-called love at first sight is not because the other person happens to be the type you like?

And this Mr. Rabbit has a very interesting temperament.

Every sentence by the lake poked into his heart, and the more he looked at the other party, the more satisfied he became.

It's a match made in heaven with him!

Xie Ning looked up at the tall door and said, "When we first met, the cufflinks on your clothes cost 20p; I don’t remember which one from Arpels, but the price will not be less than 200W. Your trench coat..."

Zhuang Yan looked at him in time: "Which brand of my windbreaker?"

Xie Ning shook his head: "It's not a brand. The fabric and design should be made to order... If you say that you have a bad heart, it should be someone else's bad heart."

Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows: "Your eyes are quite sharp."

Xie Ning also said: "This is a lakeside villa. Those who can live here are either rich or expensive. They should not be able to surrender their status."

Zhuang Yanding looked at him for a while: "Knowing people, knowing the face and not knowing the heart, maybe some people are abnormal."

Xie Ning wondered: "I haven't seen myself saying that I am abnormal."

Zhuang Yan: "..."

"Moreover," Xie Ning pointed to a villa behind, "I happen to live behind your house. The security here is very good, and there are surveillance on the road. If something happens to me, the police will come to investigate you the next day. Happening."

Zhuang Yan opened the door and smiled: "So you are not as stupid as I thought."

"..." Xie Ning whispered, "I'm not stupid."

Zhuang Yan laughed at him: "It's not stupid to run to the lake to sketch on a cold day."

Xie Ning wanted to refute but didn't know what to say. Thinking about it, it seemed really stupid. He regretted being blown so by the wind after he went out.

The reason is probably-idle.

Zhuang Yan saw him pursing his mouth and didn't say anything. While thinking about how cute this look was, he couldn't help but want to tease him.