80

Zhuang Yan and Yan Xi met at a coffee shop.

When Yan Xi came, Zhuang Yan was already waiting. He didn't pay attention to Yan Xi's arrival, quietly looking at the coffee on hand in a daze.

He didn't look up until the opposite chair was pulled away by Yan Xi: "Here?"

Yan Xi frowned, glanced at the empty space next to Zhuang Yan, then looked at the cup of coffee on the table, and asked in a low voice, "Where is Xie Ning?"

Zhuang Yan asked him out in the name of Xie Ning. I didn't see Xie Ning's person at the moment, and Yan Xi was obviously impatient.

But Zhuang Yan has no other choice. He will not be in the name of Xie Ning on his plane tonight, and Yan Xi may not be there.

"He didn't come." Zhuang Yan handed him the menu on the table, "I have something to talk to you."

Yan Xi didn't pick up the menu, and even stood up: "I don't think we have anything to make an appointment to talk about."

Zhuang Yan said, "Xie Ning went out this afternoon."

Yan Xi frowned.

Zhuang Yan added: "If I guessed correctly, I should go to see Doctor Ji."

Yan Xi sat down: "What do you want to talk about?"

He was willing to talk, but Zhuang Yan paused instead.

He took a sip of coffee, and his brows were slightly twisted, as if thinking about where to find an entry point.

While waiting for Yan Xi to come over, he has been thinking about this, and he has also thought about several ways to hit the side, but when he meets people, he feels that if he is tactful, Yan Xi might be the same as before. Practice Tai Chi.

He didn't have much time to wait, so he asked Yan Xi straightforwardly: "Xie Ning has committed suicide, hasn't he?"

When the voice fell, he felt that the whole cafe was quiet.

Yan Xi, who was sitting across from him, was also stunned. Zhuang Yan shook his hand that was originally relaxing on the table.

"How did you know?" He did not deny.

"This is not the point." Zhuang Yan said, "and it's not hard to guess. Xie Ning has a bird tattoo on his left wrist, doesn't it?"

Yan Xi let out an "um".

Zhuang Yan: "But Xie Ning's personality is not like someone who can get tattoos. He doesn't have such a sense of rebellion. I've been thinking before, what is the special meaning of birds. Xie Ning said that it means freedom. "

Yan Xi lowered his head and said nothing.

Zhuang Yan said: "Later I remembered that many people got tattoos, not because they liked it, or because they wanted to declare something, but to cover the scar... If you think about it from this perspective, the wound on the wrist, What else can it be?"

"It makes sense for you to guess that way." Yan Xi nodded blankly.

"Of course it's not just because of this." Zhuang Yan looked at him, "I also said that this is not the point."

Yan Xi leaned back in his chair and asked him, "Then what do you want to know from me?"

Zhuang Yan was quiet for a few seconds, and then said, "I want to know-why he committed suicide."

Yan Xi sat there and asked instead, "Why don't you ask Xie Ning?"

Unlike Yan Xi's posture where he is leaning on the back of the chair, Zhuang Yan sits upright and looks very solemn. He slowly said, "I don't want him to remember the past... after all, it's not beautiful. My memories are even painful. Every time I mention it, it’s like lifting the scar again. Even if it doesn’t hurt anymore, it still looks hideous."