67

In the following days, Xie Ning discovered that his relationship with Zhuang Yan seemed to be well known to everyone in the art group.

It has become a well-known thing in the eyes of other staff on the set.

The reason lies in Zhuang Yan's undisguised attitude.

Xie Ning sometimes thinks that people like Zhuang Yan should come from a very superior family. Only an excellent family background and strong personal abilities can develop such a self-respecting personality and not caring about others’ opinions. .

Xie Ning didn't have much contact with Zhuang Yan's father, but I met Ms. Qiao several times. She was also a strong and confident woman. It is not surprising that Zhuang Yan can be cultivated.

Under this kind of pride, they do not easily despise others, and always give each other enough respect when getting along with approved people.

This makes Xie Ning feel more precious.

The number of his recent visits to the studio has also risen sharply, sometimes because of official business, and sometimes just idle and bored.

Xie Ning didn't want to interfere with Zhuang Yan's work. Most of the time, he looked at a quiet corner from a distance, like now.

He brought paper and pens, and would draw a few strokes when he caught inspiration.

When I went back to sort it out at night, I found that he didn't deliberately want to paint Zhuang Yan, but most of the paper painted his appearance.

Sheng Shisong commented: "This is probably the power of love. No matter how common his actions are, they have different meanings in your eyes."

Among the actors, Shaining is most familiar with Sheng Shisong. At this moment, he took advantage of his scene before filming, and touched Shaining to watch him draw.

Xie Ning smiled at him slightly embarrassed.

Sheng Shisong glanced sideways at the painting in his hand, and sighed: "I'm painting Director Zhuang again."

Xie Ning said: "Spread two strokes easily."

He has a solid background in painting, and even if he is just doing graffiti, he looks pretty decent.

Sheng Shisong enviously said: "Whenever someone can paint me casually."

Xie Ning was taken aback for a moment: "Then I take the time to draw a picture for you?"

Sheng Shisong glanced at him: "Forget it, I'm afraid Director Zhuang will tear me up."

Xie Ning laughed: "How can it be so exaggerated."

"It's not an exaggeration." Sheng Shisong said, "Every time I appear around you, Director Zhuang looks at me like he is going to swallow me alive, so jealous."

He also smiled at the end.

Xie Ning's gaze involuntarily leaned toward Zhuang Yan. Zhuang Yan was looking at the camera intently, frowning.

——Frowning seems to be his special expression when filming.

But soon his expression calmed down. I don’t know when he discovered Xie Ning. He turned his head and whispered a few words to the person next to him. After a while, a staff member walked towards Xie Ning. Come, hand him a bottle of water.

Xie Ning blinked: "Thank you."

The staff should have other things to be busy, and hurried away after handing over the water. Xie Ning is not very used to this kind of special care.