3

"Why is this person as persistent as Xu Qing?" Yan Xi vomited.

Xie Ning leaned over curiously and pointed to the line on the disc: "Isn't the director behind an English name?"

"Max. Right." Yan Xi explained, "This is Zhuang Yan's English name."

Xie Ning was surprised: "Really?"

Yan Xi snorted: "Of course, Zhuangyan University is studying in the Directing Department of the Media Branch. After studying abroad, he has been in the entertainment industry abroad. I heard that he is still a new director. Max is his English name. It's too arrogant to listen."

Xie Ning tilted her head and asked, "Have you checked Zhuang Yan?"

Yan Xi froze for a moment: "What?"

Xie Ning said slowly: "How do you know so clearly?" He even knew her English name.

"What am I doing to check him?" Yan Xi met Xie Ning's curious gaze, and suddenly felt inexplicable, "What is he worthy of my checking! And I check this information?!"

Xie Ning didn't speak and put the disc away.

Yan Xi followed him and murmured: "It's not because of you and me that I pay attention to him, but I really don't need to check these things, they are all spread around!"

Xie Ning asked: "What to pass on?"

Yan Xi hesitated to speak but stopped: "..."

Xie Ning: "?"

"Oh... forget it!" Yan Xi sighed, "Everyone is gossiping about your breakup with Xu Qing."

Xie Ning remembered the recent calls and nodded: "I know."

Yan Xi said: "It’s a coincidence that Zhuang Yan has returned to China again. Two things that were originally unrelated were somehow linked by them and passed around, saying that you and Xu Qing broke up because of Zhuang Yan, Xu Qing couldn't let him go, so he broke up with you."

"Fart! It's Xu Qing that you obviously dumped!" He was angry as he said, "I'll explain to you that they don't believe it, but discuss that Zhuang Yan! A bunch of idiots!"

They are classmates and friends, but in essence they are also a very exclusive circle of wealthy children. They are not in their eyes because of their family background.

Although Yan Xi's background is considered wealthy, it is the difference between heaven and earth compared to a wealthy family. He, who started from scratch, would not be easily accepted if it were not for Xie Ning.

Even so, some secretly mocked that he was Xie Ning's attendant, and would only follow Xie Ning's fart.

If it weren't for Xie Ning's uneasy feeling, Yan Xi wouldn't look down on this group of business and didn't do much, and would eat, drink and have fun.

Of course, there are also elite children, and a few have played well with Yan Xi, and helped him a lot in his early years when he started his own business.

After hearing this long string of words, Xie Ning responded: "Oh."

Oh what, Yan Xi felt that she was almost mad: "Are you not going to clarify to them?!"

Xie Ning said: "It's too much trouble, what do they like to say."

Seeing Yan Xi's unkind eyes, he added: "Irritation."

Yan Xi was speechless.

"Master, can't you stop being so innocent and being a little popular?"

"But." Xie Ning said aggrieved. "There are so many people, I explain the past one by one, it is really tired."